Controversial rules to maintain copyright levies on mobile devices and potentially extend them to cloud services were passed by the European Parliament on Thursday.
Europe's app providers were Thursday warned by authorities that many of them are breaking consumer protection laws.
A quarter of European Union Internet users have experienced content blocking a survey revealed on Thursday.
Bitcoin's wild volatility, and its ability to facilitate crimes such as money laundering, make it dangerous to Americans and it must be banned, U.S. Senator Joe Manchin said Wednesday.
Online businesses will have easier access to the European Union’s 507 million consumers thanks to a new law passed by the European Parliament on Wednesday.
The U.S. House of Representatives has passed a bill that would allow mobile phone users to unlock their devices and switch carriers, overriding a 2013 decision by the Library of Congress to make the practice illegal.
Some former supporters of a mobile phone unlocking bill in the U.S. Congress have withdrawn their support for the legislation because of a new provision added to it as it heads to the House of Representatives floor for a vote.
The European Union is considering helping to fund a $185-million project to lay an undersea cable from Brazil to Europe.
The U.S. Congress should pass a law requiring businesses that have lost customer information in cyberattacks to notify those affected, U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder said Monday.
U.S. cellphone carriers were offered a technology last year that supporters say would dramatically cut incidents of smartphone theft, but the carriers turned it down, according to sources with knowledge of the proposal.
The U.S. White House will launch new efforts aimed at combating abusive patent lawsuits, including a website to assist defendants of patent lawsuits brought by so-called patent trolls.
High-tech device theft has claimed its latest victim in San Francisco -- and he's just 2 years old.
Organizers of The Day We Fight Back, a protest Tuesday against U.S. National Security Agency surveillance programs, called the effort a "tremendous success," with nearly 100,000 phone calls made to U.S. lawmakers and 185,000 people signing up to send...
Pressure on the cellphone industry to introduce technology that could disable stolen smartphones has intensified with the introduction of proposed federal legislation that would mandate such a system.
European politicians have pledged to defend net neutrality and data privacy in a bid to get elected.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
- Logitech G903 review: The best wireless mouse that (lots of) money can buy
- Logitech Powerplay review: Wireless-charging mouse pad will make you a believer
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTGraduate C# DeveloperNSW
- CCProject Manager - Office Expansion ProjectNSW
- FTDigital Producer | High Profile Website | 6 Month ContractOther
- FTReporting AnalystQLD
- FTProject Manager - PLMOther
- TPSales Representative/Account Manager - Global CorporationNSW
- FTProgram Director - TelecommunicationsOther
- TPSenior Business Analyst (x2)NSW
- CCSQL Server DeveloperQLD
- FTEnterprise Application AdministratorQLD
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Software EngineerNSW
- CCMobile DeveloperNSW
- FTJunior IT Admin CoordinatorACT
- CCSolution Engineer - RF/HFC - TelcoVIC
- CC.Net DeveloperNSW
- CCPartner Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTSoftware Developer - Banking SolutionsOther
- FTPython Developer - FinTech/TradingOther
- FTSystems AnalystsOther
- FTProject Manager - Software Development ProjectsOther
- FTSenior Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCJunior / Mid level Hogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneQLD
- CCJava Developer- API &Micro servicesNSW
- CCOracle Identity and Access Management AdministratorNSW