Oracle and Hewlett-Packard's ongoing legal battle over software for Itanium has run into another delay, and this time there's no telling how long it will last.
CA Technologies is suing a rival in the Application Performance Management (APM) market, accusing AppDynamics of using three of CA's patented technologies. The founder and CEO of AppDynamics helped lead software development at an APM company later ac...
The wealth of personal data that mobile apps collect on their users needs to be conspicuously stated to consumers or developers could face legal heat, California attorney general Kamala D. Harris said Wednesday.
A French intelligence agency ordered a Wikipedia volunteer to delete a page about a military radio relay last month, alleging the page contained classified military information.
Sony has countersued high end digital camera maker Red Digital Cinema for patent infringement, two months after Red alleged Sony cameras infringed its patents and called for the cameras to be destroyed.
A court in California declined to certify as class action a lawsuit by workers alleging an illegal cartel formed by seven technology companies including Apple, Google and Intel.
A handful of Samsung smartphones infringe an Apple patent on text selection, according to the initial determination of a U.S. International Trade Commission judge.
Australian police have charged an unidentified juvenile, who is suspected to be a member of the hacker group Anonymous, on a number of counts related to unauthorized access to computer data.
Cloud computing company Rackspace has sued two companies it describes as 'patent trolls' for breach of contract, and asked a federal court for a declaratory judgment that it did not infringe three patents owned by one of the companies, Parallel Iron.
A German court has invalidated an Apple patent for the slide-to-unlock feature on mobile phones, according to a published report.
Apple responded to a Samsung Electronics' claim that the U.S. patent office had rejected multiple claims of Apple's "overscroll bounce" patent by stating that the reexamination is not finished.
Computers was the biggest area for patent activity worldwide last year, but medical devices saw the most growth, according to a new report this week.
The USPTO has reinstated three claims in an Apple patent it had earlier said it was minded to reject -- but not the claim involved in Apple's US$1.05 billion dollar lawsuit against Samsung, according to documents filed by Samsung with a Californian c...
A trademark infringement lawsuit against Facebook over its use of 'timeline' will go to trial before a jury, after a judge ruled that the company had failed to show that the trademark was generic or descriptive, or Facebook's use of it amounted to fa...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 2 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 3 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 4 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 5 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Huawei Watch 2 Classic Review: Good watch but a missed opportunity for Wear 2.0
- Far Cry 5's first trailer reveals religious cults and explosions in picturesque Montana
- Amazon is offering two free months of Music Unlimited to new subscribers
- This week in games: Red Dead Redemption 2 is delayed, Destiny 2 PC servers explained
- Any website can crash your Windows 7 or 8 PC with these four characters
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Asus launches laptops to start Computex 2017
- Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- CCSQL Server Database Specialist l Bathurst LocationNSW
- FTSr Infrastructure Automation EngineerACT
- FTSolution Architect - NetworksNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence / Datawarehouse DeveloperSA
- FTNV1 Cleared Software Configuration Engineer - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW
- CCProcess Improvement Specialist - TelcoVIC
- FTLooking for Lead Solution ArchitectACT
- FTSolution ArchitectSA
- CCJunior .NET DeveloperQLD
- CCDesigner - Salesforce Marketing CloudVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst, Wealth ManagementNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystVIC
- TPSharepoint DeveloperQLD
- CCImplementation Manager/PlannerACT
- FTTest AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Analyst Programmer - Equities or DerivativesNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- TPAgile Projet AdministratorVIC
- TPAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTProject Manager Large ICT Enabled Business Change ProjectQLD
- FTOperations Manager - NV1 Cleared - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW
- CCImplementation Manager/PlannerSA
- TPServiceNow ConsultantVIC