Oracle and Hewlett-Packard's ongoing legal battle over software for Itanium has run into another delay, and this time there's no telling how long it will last.
CA Technologies is suing a rival in the Application Performance Management (APM) market, accusing AppDynamics of using three of CA's patented technologies. The founder and CEO of AppDynamics helped lead software development at an APM company later ac...
The wealth of personal data that mobile apps collect on their users needs to be conspicuously stated to consumers or developers could face legal heat, California attorney general Kamala D. Harris said Wednesday.
A French intelligence agency ordered a Wikipedia volunteer to delete a page about a military radio relay last month, alleging the page contained classified military information.
Sony has countersued high end digital camera maker Red Digital Cinema for patent infringement, two months after Red alleged Sony cameras infringed its patents and called for the cameras to be destroyed.
A court in California declined to certify as class action a lawsuit by workers alleging an illegal cartel formed by seven technology companies including Apple, Google and Intel.
A handful of Samsung smartphones infringe an Apple patent on text selection, according to the initial determination of a U.S. International Trade Commission judge.
Australian police have charged an unidentified juvenile, who is suspected to be a member of the hacker group Anonymous, on a number of counts related to unauthorized access to computer data.
Cloud computing company Rackspace has sued two companies it describes as 'patent trolls' for breach of contract, and asked a federal court for a declaratory judgment that it did not infringe three patents owned by one of the companies, Parallel Iron.
A German court has invalidated an Apple patent for the slide-to-unlock feature on mobile phones, according to a published report.
Apple responded to a Samsung Electronics' claim that the U.S. patent office had rejected multiple claims of Apple's "overscroll bounce" patent by stating that the reexamination is not finished.
Computers was the biggest area for patent activity worldwide last year, but medical devices saw the most growth, according to a new report this week.
The USPTO has reinstated three claims in an Apple patent it had earlier said it was minded to reject -- but not the claim involved in Apple's US$1.05 billion dollar lawsuit against Samsung, according to documents filed by Samsung with a Californian c...
A trademark infringement lawsuit against Facebook over its use of 'timeline' will go to trial before a jury, after a judge ruled that the company had failed to show that the trademark was generic or descriptive, or Facebook's use of it amounted to fa...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- Opinion: KRACK makes it clear who is and who isn't ready for the next big cyber security crisis
- Samsung unifies smart-home products with Bixby 2.0
- How Australian organisations can prevent cybercrime from taking a toll on their network
- Dyno Introduces Modular, Motorized Camera Slider System for GoPros, Small Cameras and Smartphones
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTTransport Capacity Planner - Telecom domainVIC
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperACT
- TPRelease CoordinatorNSW
- FTDomain ArchitectOther
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTSystems AnalystsOther
- FTAgile Business Analyst, Online Payments ProgramsOther
- CCOracle WebLogic AdministratorNSW
- CCOracle Identity & Access Management AdministratorNSW
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist - Senior roleOther
- FTProject SchedulersQLD
- FTMid Level UX DesignerOther
- CCSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperWA
- TPOrganisational Change ManagerQLD
- FTSoftware Developer - Banking SolutionsOther
- FTIT Contract ManagerWA
- CCSupport Specialist MQ and ESB AdministrationNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - BankingVIC
- TPAEM DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Risk and Compliance StreamOther
- FTSenior Systems Analyst - Network/InfrastructureOther
- CCData ArchitectNSW
- FTAgile Business Analyst, website or mobile apps expOther
- CCInfrastructure SMENSW