The New York State attorney general has sent letters to the chief executives of Apple, Microsoft, Google and Samsung asking them for help in combating cellphone theft and hinting he may pursue legal action if they don't cooperate.
France should stop cutting off the Internet access of those accused of illicit file sharing, and close down the agency that polices online copyright breaches, according to a government-commissioned report.
On Feb. 27th in the middle of the afternoon, a 16-year-old girl was walking through San Francisco's Mission district when she was ordered at gun point to hand over her cellphone. The robbery was one of 10 serious crimes in the city that day, and they...
A U.S. appeals court has ruled that an abstract idea is not patentable simply because it is tied to a computer system, signaling what one judge described as the "death" of software and business method patents.
A former support employee in Rochester, New York, has pleaded guilty to illegally selling Intuit software through eBay, taking advantage of the software company's policy to supply free replacement disks of its products at the request of customers.
A vast debit card fraud scheme that allegedly netted $US45 million has been linked to the hacking of credit card processors in the US and India.
San Francisco killed its cellphone radiation warning law on Tuesday by agreeing to settle a lawsuit by the mobile industry group CTIA.
A 35-year-old Dutchman suspected of participating in a large DDoS attack on antispam organization Spamhaus was extradited from Spain to the Netherlands on Monday evening, the Dutch Public Prosecution Service said Wednesday.
The U.S. Department of Justice's copyright infringement case against file storage service Megaupload is "prosecutorial overreach" based on a misreading of U.S. law, the site's lawyers argue in a white paper released Tuesday.
An important vote on the future of the European Union's privacy laws has been delayed again.
A 33-year-old man was sentenced to three years and 10 months in prison by a German court for running the torrent site torrent.to between December 2005 and April 2008.
Motorola Mobility abuses its dominant position in the E.U. by seeking and enforcing an injunction against Apple in Germany on the basis of its mobile phone standard-essential patents (SEPs), the European Commission said in a preliminary antitrust rev...
Facebook has reached an agreement with the company Timelines Inc. to settle a trademark infringement lawsuit over the social network's use of the name Timeline.
An Algerian man accused of helping to develop and distribute the SpyEye computer virus has been extradited from Thailand to the U.S. to face criminal charges, the U.S. Department of Justice announced.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Fullbright Founders To Headline Melbourne International Games Week 2017
- Nest jumps into home security with Nest Secure
- Google kicks off Android One in the U.S. with the Project Fi-equipped Moto X4
- Shopping site leaks Microsoft Surface Pro LTE price, features, and December ship date
- Spoiler alert: Google's Pixel event will still be more exciting than Apple's iPhone X reveal
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTSenior Business ArchitectOther
- FTIT Sales ManagerVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectOther
- CCDatabase Administrator - Government OrganisationVIC
- CCPeopleSoft Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCPenetration TesterQLD
- CCApplication Developer - Sterling IntegratorVIC
- FTEnterprise ArchitectOther
- CCSenior Project Manager - InfrastructureVIC
- FTSenior Change ManagerACT
- CCOracle Identity & Access Management AdministratorNSW
- CCIT Security ArchitectNSW
- FTSoftware Engineer - Leading TelcoOther
- FTWeb Developer - Full Stack - 3D, VR, WebGLNSW
- FTSolution Architect - Enterprise VoiceACT
- FTSenior Software Engineer - C++ and NodeQLD
- CCMS Project Server DevelopersNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst- Data Analytics & banking backgroundOther
- FTProject Manager, Product Launch, TelcoNSW
- FTSales Support Associate - TelecommunicationsOther
- CCDatabase AnalystNSW
- CCHogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneNSW
- FTSystems Administrator/DeveloperVIC
- TPSenior Solution ArchitectNSW