A new Apple patent reveals the company is looking into ways to integrate more gesturing into the iPad and other devices, a la Tom Cruise's holographic glove-controlled system in Minority Report.
Twitter and other social media sites are sparking an international debate over whether the forums serve the public good or make it easier to incite disorder.
It has been widely accepted by both employees and organizations that what you say on a social media networkabout a company where you're working could get you fired. A recent decision by a judge in New York may have changed all that after he ordered f...
Google has acquired more than 1,000 patents from IBM in order to pad its portfolio. Patent litigation is a theater of the absurd in most cases, but it has evolved into a standard business practice among tech companies, and Google needs more fodder to...
Google is being scrutinized by the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) for allegedly deceptive practices when it comes to online search and search advertising. A new report agrees -- outlining ways that Google stifles competition, but is Google really a p...
In Australia, if you have a social networking account such as Facebook or Twitter, or if you use Internet message boards or forums, you are bound by this country's laws when you post material or express yourself. This issue has become readily apparen...
Thank God Steve Jobs isn't on the Supreme Court.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Bose Upgrade Q35 for Google Assistant
- Jabra Evolve 75e brings earbud design, Active NC and ‘busylight’ to the workplace
- Absolver celebrates 250K sales with new masks
- Intel may tie future Core CPUs to the VR trend with dedicated features
- The Xbox One is getting the Xbox 1’s Duke controller (and Windows 10 too)
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- Huawei Y5 (2017)
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- CCPortfolio ManagerNSW
- CCWindows 10 Deployment Team LeadVIC
- TPMessaging EngineerQLD
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTProgram Level Agile CoachOther
- TPTechnology Training and Service Desk AnalystVIC
- TPDeployment EngineerVIC
- CCSalesforce Technical ArchitectNSW
- FTFront End Developer with UX designOther
- FTApplication Support AnalystNSW
- FTSolution Architect - Enterprise VoiceACT
- TPTechnical AnalystNSW
- FTSecurity ConsultantOther
- FTIT Security SpecialistACT
- FTSAP Integration ManagerOther
- CCProgram / Project AnalystVIC
- FTJunior-Mid level Technical Software Support/Project CoordinatorQLD
- FTLevel 3 Desktop EngineerOther
- CCMicrosoft Systems EngineerVIC
- FTNetwork and Systems EngineerWA
- FTNetwork Support EngineerSA
- CCNon-Functional Test ConsultantNSW
- CCLevel 1 Service DeskACT
- CCIP Network EngineerNSW