LG Electronics Australia (LG) has launched its new flat panel 4K UHD OLED TV (EF950T series) is available to buy at select Australian retailers.
Belkin today announced that it has released more devices for its Wemo home automation system. New Smart LED Bulbs have been added that allow you to replace your existing veiling and lamp lights with new, smartphone-controllable bulbs.
‘If you build it, they will come’ appears to be the ethos of Samsung’s vigilant Ultra HD campaign, as the company continues to release products that support the standard in spite of a lack in content.
The Vivid festival will paint Sydney landmarks in dazzling light displays over its 18 day run. Many of the lightshows will showcase the potential of new Intel technologies as the chipmaker returns as an event partner for the fourth consecutive year.
Cambridge scientists have come up with a simple way to generate the entangled photons needed by quantum computers using a cheap light emitting diode (LED) powered by electrical voltage.
3D technology is one of the hottest products at 'World IT Show 2010,' the greatest IT exhibition event in Korea. The competition between Samsung and LG around 3D display will be the main highlight of the event.
Light coming from lamps in your home could eventually be used to encode a wireless broadband signal, according to German researchers.
Klipsch has developed a device that combines a wireless speaker and LED light and installs into most standard light sockets. Called the LightSpeaker, it uses a base station transmitter to stream music to each unit, up to 50 feet away, using 2.4 GHz w...
With its first laptop, gScreen Computer will deliver 4.6 million pixels of desktop real estate with the Spacebook's dual 17-inch LED screens, for under US$3,000.
Sony has announced a promotion tripling the length of its LCD and LED television warranties, extending them from 12 to 36 months.
BenQ today launched the world's first 21.5in LED monitor, one of 49 new products from the company that will hit the market in Australia before the end of 2009
If new research bears fruit, the next stop for flexible display technology might be the side of a commuter bus or the front of a T-shirt.
Prostitution and drugs frighten some people away from San Francisco's gritty Tenderloin district, but the area could soon enlighten the city with a money-saving idea.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- Hands-on: AMD's Radeon Vega Frontier Edition vs Nvidia Titan Xp
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Steam's Summer Sale kicks off with a $15 Steam Link, game discounts galore, and digital stickers
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTTeam Lead Enterprise Services & InfrastructureOther
- FTSoftware Tech Lead | C++ | Trading | Market ConnectivityOther
- TPSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- FTLinux Support EngineerOther
- FTSystems Engineer SCCMACT
- FTBilling Manager, Technology CompanyOther
- FTTeam Leader Solution DeliveryQLD
- FTSAP HANA Data Modelling ConsultantsACT
- TPSAP TrainerACT
- FTClient Onboarding ManagerNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCICT Training ManagerNSW
- FTSAP Data Migration SpecialistsACT
- FTSmallworld Developer - GIS , Spatial data,Other
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTSolution Architect - CloudQLD
- FTPMO Project ManagerOther
- TPDigital Business Analyst | Six Month Contract |Immediate StartQLD
- FTUX/CX LeadOther
- FTFull Stack DeveloperQLD
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTCommunications & Change AnalystOther
- FTSenior Contracts Administrator- Construction BackgroundOther
- FTRecruitment Consultant - Major AccountsOther