Why virtualise your NAS environment?
Where do Sony's new 4K UHD HDR LCD Android Smart TVs, the X94E, X93E, X90E and X85E, fit in today's market?
A 720p Sony TV with Sony Internet TV and BRAVIA Internet Video
The BRAVIA EX720 is Sony's cheapest 3D LED TV and can access Sony Internet TV streaming video
Sony's top non-3D TV uses an edge-lit LED panel and can stream video from the Internet
Panasonic TH-L32S25A review: A 32in Full HD TV that has 100Hz, Web features and acceptable picture quality
Sharp LC40L650X review: This Sharp TV is cheap, small and has good USB media playback
Ohki 42" review: This cheap LED TV doesn’t have any fancy features, but its picture quality is passable
Kogan Elite 100Hz LED32: This budget LED television is thin and has a good set of features
LG's best LED TV has deep contrast levels and great picture quality
This LG LED TV has a great picture quality if you can avoid reflections
Panasonic's 32in Viera LCD TV comes with a dock for your iPod or iPhone
This LED TV supports 3D viewing and has excellent integrated IPTV features
An energy-efficient, 52in Sharp HD TV with LED backlighting
This cheap, medium-sized Kogan LCD television offers good detail and decent contrast levels at a low price
This Kogan LCD television only has average picture quality, but it is significantly cheaper than its competition
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Nokia 6 (2018) review: Simple. Solid. Supreme.
- 2 Samsung Q9F Series QLED: Peak performance from a home entertainment heavyweight
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
- Five insights from our chat with Synology CTO Allen Kao
- 20 Essential Party Games On PC And Console To Play With Family And Friends
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- HyperX Elite RGB Keyboard + Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse review: Solid hardware in a different light
- Nvidia to bring Shield TV to Australian market
PCW Evaluation Team
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
- Computex 2018: Everything you missed at Asia's biggest tech tradeshow
- Computex 2018: Nvidia launches new AI-focused hardware and software platforms
- Huawei P20 Pro review: See it and believe the hype
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies