An energy-efficient, 52in Sharp HD TV with LED backlighting
This budget 22in LED television has a USB port for playing downloaded video
Sony has announced it will launch its Internet protocol TV (IPTV) platform, BRAVIA Internet Video, in March with the release of its 2010 LCD television range. The company also announced its first 3D-capable televisions, which will be available in Aus...
Sony is offering a PlayStation 3 Slim games console free with the purchase of selected Bravia LCD televisions.
A robotic forklift picks up a sheet of glass thinner than a credit card and as big as two table-tennis tables, and effortlessly swings it 90 degrees before gently placing it into an oven where it will bake at 200 degrees Celsius. It's a graceful and ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Z Flip review: Killer form-factor, lethal price-tag
- 3 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 4 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 5 Xiro Drone Xplorer V by Rapoo review
Join the newsletter!
- Survey hints at the rise of a new digital consumer post-pandemic
- Google will open Office documents in editing mode, a boon for Chromebooks
- Windows patch allows you to kill Flash now before the holiday deadline
- AMD Radeon RX 6800, 6800 XT, and 6900 XT aim at Nvidia's best—even the RTX 3090
- Will we need 8-core, 16-thread CPUs for gaming soon? | Ask an expert
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Soundbars: Why they’re worth it and which one should you buy
- Buying a laptop this EOFY? Here's a cheat sheet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies