Display technology manufacturer AOC has released what it believes is the world's thinnest LCD monitor, named 'Razor'.
Samsung has demonstrated a world first at a display conference in the US - a computer monitor that's powered solely via USB.
BenQ has introduced what it claims are the slimmest LCD monitors in the world. The new super-slim LED-backlit monitors--marketed as part of the V Series--measure a mere 15mm (0.59in) thick, and will come in 22- and 24-inch variations.
Dell on Tuesday announced it would ship its first handheld device, called Streak, in June, but it is also looking to develop devices with larger screen sizes as it tries to establish a foothold in the competitive mobile market.
If your existing display just isn't cutting it any more, then it might be time to step up to Ostendo's 43-inch curved monitor. This long-awaited display is now available to buy for just under US$6,500.
Taiwan's biggest LCD monitor maker on Saturday agreed to buy the island's second largest LCD screen maker in a bid to compete with South Korea's market leading giants.
The healthy demand for entry-level LCDs has hugely contributed to the steady growth of the monitor market in the region, according to the IDC Asia/Pacific Quarterly PC Monitor Tracker report.
BenQ today launched the world's first 21.5in LED monitor, one of 49 new products from the company that will hit the market in Australia before the end of 2009
Monitor manufacturer Mimo has announced a new addition to their recently revealed dual hinge monitor range.
Taiwan's Consumer Protection Commission has ordered Dell to make good on sales from an online pricing error and deliver 19-inch LCD monitors to local consumers for NT$500 (US$15.26).
AU Optronics, the world's third largest make of LCD screens, is planning two new investments this year, one in solar panels and another in an LCD module venture in China.
NEC Display Solutions has released the MultiSync LCD2490WUXi, a 24-inch widescreen monitor that upgrades the LCD2490WUXi.
BenQ today announced the launch of its 22 inch LCD monitor TV, SE2231, coupled with an introductory offer of a free DTH connection, installation and six months subscription with every purchase.
The Department of Environmental Protection is tightening the requirements for computer monitors to qualify for an Energy Star label, noting the increasing use of energy efficient LED technology and methods that focus light on the person in front of a...
A South Korean executive with LG Display has agreed to plead guilty and serve a year in prison for participating in a global conspiracy to fix the prices of TFT-LCD (thin-film transistor liquid crystal display) panels, the U.S. Department of Justice ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
- Logitech G903 review: The best wireless mouse that (lots of) money can buy
- Logitech Powerplay review: Wireless-charging mouse pad will make you a believer
- Data recovery in the age of ransomware
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCWindows / Unix / Linux Systems Administration / Support SpecialistNSW
- FTMiddleware System AdministratorACT
- FTProject ManagerOther
- CCScrum Master - Digital/ Marketing ProjectsNSW
- FTCommunications Officer (Social Media Focus)Other
- CCJunior Security AnalystNSW
- FTStorage EngineerOther
- FTIT Project SchedulerOther
- FTWindows DevOps EngineerQLD
- FT3rd Line IT EngineerOther
- CCMobile DeveloperNSW
- FTNetwork and Security EngineerOther
- CCSAP HR / Payroll AnalystSA
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerOther
- FTArchsight Delivery ConsultantACT
- CCNetwork ArchitectNSW
- CCLinux & Windows Systems Engineer - BrisbaneQLD
- FTDomain ArchitectOther
- FTManagement Consultant, Strategy, New Products, TransformationsOther
- FTInfrastructure ArchitectOther
- FTProduct Manager (IT Clinical Systems) - Permanent - Syd, Melb or BrisbNSW
- CCMulesoft DeveloperVIC
- FTJunior IT Admin CoordinatorACT
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Banking and FinanceOther
- FTSenior Solutions ArchitectNSW