Private equity firm Apax Partners is buying Epicor and Activant in a deal that will create one of the world's largest ERP (enterprise resource planning) software vendors, the companies announced Monday.
Lawson Software announced a partnership on Wednesday that will make its ERP (enterprise resource planning) and other applications available on Amazon Web Services' cloud-computing infrastructure service.
A California nonprofit is suing Lawson Software for more than US$1 million over an allegedly failed ERP (enterprise resource planning) implementation, according to documents filed last month in U.S. District Court for the Central District of Californ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Robot House announce vacuum-bot adventure game ahead of PAX Australia
- Wargaming launches ANZ servers for World of Tanks
- Dell & Alienware bringing Windows Mixed + Destiny 2 to PAX AUS
- Telstra reveals NBN payment plan amid market headwinds
- Xbox Fall Update: The biggest changes as Microsoft preps for the Xbox One X
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTIteration Manager / Scrum Master - DigitalOther
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTPMO/Financial AnalystOther
- TPAPS 6 Business AnalystACT
- TPServiceNow ConsultantNSW
- CCTechnologyOne Systems AdministratorQLD
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTSOE ArchitectOther
- FTArchsight Delivery ConsultantACT
- FTGovernance Manager (Systems Assurance)Other
- FTC++ Analyst ProgrammerOther
- CCData AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Business Case - Risk & Compliance - ContractNSW
- TPDeployment Analyst - Office 2016 rolloutVIC
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTCommunications Manager- Organisational Change ManagementOther
- TPChange ManagerNSW
- FTCommunications Officer (Social Media Focus)Other
- CCSCCM EngineerNSW
- FTData AnalystOther
- FTOffice 365 Technical SpecialistOther
- FTAssociate Consultant - Help DeskNSW
- FTJunior-Mid level Technical Software Support/Project CoordinatorQLD
- TPProject DirectorQLD
- FTJunior iOS DeveloperWA