Three founders of Lawson Software have agreed to pay about US$5.8 million to settle insider trading charges in connection with Infor's 2011 acquisition of the company.
An Arizona school district is mulling over whether to continue working on a major software project, upgrade its legacy system or restart from scratch with a different product.
Three key Lawson Software executives have left the company in recent weeks, just several months following Infor's acquisition of the company and the retirement of CEO Harry Debes.
Health-care business services provider MedSynergies has sued Lawson Software and hosting company Velocity Technology Solutions over a rash of alleged problems with an ERP (enterprise-resource-planning) application project, but Lawson and Velocity say...
Infor and its CEO, former Oracle co-president Charles Phillips, are hoping to jump-start the ERP (enterprise-resource-planning) software vendor's profile and revenues with Infor10, a major new rebranding and technology effort that was launched Tuesda...
Microsoft's Dynamics AX 2012 ERP (enterprise-resource-planning) software suite is now available in 25 countries, with special incentives for customers willing to switch from rival platforms sold by Lawson Software, Microsoft announced Thursday.
Lawson Software is embroiled in the latest instance of an allegedly failed ERP (enterprise resource planning) software project to become public.
Lawson Software and its parent company Infor are adding governance capabilities to their ERP (enterprise resource planning) software with the acquisition of Approva, announced Wednesday. Terms of the deal, which closed Sept. 1, were not disclosed.
A majority of Lawson Software shareholders approved the company's sale to Infor and Golden Gate Capital during a meeting Wednesday, paving the way for the creation of the industry's third-largest ERP (enterprise resource planning) software vendors af...
A pair of Lawson Software shareholders have filed a class action lawsuit to block the ERP (enterprise resource planning) software vendor's sale to Infor and its parent company Golden Gate Capital, according to documents filed Tuesday in U.S. District...
As midyear approaches, Oracle has made only two small acquisitions. This is out of character for a vendor that has made buying other companies a core growth strategy, doing as many as 13 deals each year since 2005, for a total of roughly 70 since the...
Lawson Software has agreed to be purchased by an Infor affiliate GGC Software Holdings for roughly $US2 billion, the company announced Tuesday.
Infor may be about to announce an acquisition of Lawson Software, <a href="http://www.pcworld.com/businesscenter/article/222076/infors_offer_for_lawson_could_spark_bidding_war.html">about six weeks</a> after news of its US$1.8 billion offer for the E...
Lawson Software will soon release a specialized analytics application for health care organizations, which make up a significant portion of the ERP (enterprise resource planning) vendor's customer base.
Lawson Software is hoping to entice its customer base to deploy their applications in Amazon's Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), and has a marquee customer to show it can be done successfully.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 3 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 4 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
- Seagate and Baidu sign strategic cooperation agreement for big data analysis
- Moto E4: Full, in-depth review
- Belkin introduces 3.5mm Audio + Charge Rockstar compatible with new iPhone range
- NETGEAR 4G LTE Modem Keeps You Online
- Microsoft 365 recasts Windows 10 S laptops as inexpensive corporate machines
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Moto E4:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTApplication Service Delivery ManagerNSW
- FTEnterprise Software/Product Sales ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Government OrganizationVIC
- TPPrincipal Business AnalystQLD
- FTData ScientistOther
- FTLead Front End DeveloperOther
- CCJEE DeveloperACT
- CCService Desk ConsultantNSW
- FTJAVA DeveloperOther
- CCSenior IT Domain SpecialistVIC
- FTProject Manager - ServiceNowOther
- FTINCIDENT MANAGEROther
- CCProgram / Project Support AnalystVIC
- CCMultiple Python DeveloperVIC
- FTEnd User Support OfficerSA
- FTSenior Java EngineerNSW
- FTLead Solution ArchitectOther
- FTProject CoordinatorSA
- FTAdministration SupportOther
- TPInfrastructure Project ManagerQLD
- FTClient Delivery DirectorACT
- FTAnalyst Programmer - Contact Centre ApplicationsOther
- CCSupport Engineer - Linux, AIX & SolarisQLD