A recent ChangeWave survey posited that the iPad is chomping into Kindle's e-reader market share. The iPad jumped 16 per cent to 32 per cent, and the Kindle dropped 15 per cent but still commands 47 per cent of the market. Surely this means the downf...
Tablets will slowly gain acceptance in the enterprise, and in the long term could possibly could replace laptops as a primary computing device, a Dell executive said this week.
Nvidia is looking to expand its CUDA parallel-processing architecture to mobile devices in the next few years, the company's CEO said Wednesday.
Anyone who has spent any amount of time with an iPad will know that -- like all computers -- it sometimes doesn't do what it's supposed to do. It could be a frozen screen, a system that overheats or a refusal to recharge. The result is the same: You ...
Dell has announced an ultraportable laptop with a new technology from Intel that sucks in outside air to keep the system quieter and cooler.
Splashtop on Tuesday released a new version of its instant-on OS that is based on the Chromium browser and could shorten PC boot times to just a few seconds.
Device manufacturers spend billions each year on designing, marketing, and advertising their products. That's what they need to do to get you to the counter to buy.
Gartner on Monday lowered its PC shipment forecast for 2011 because of weak demand, spurred in part by users opting for other devices such as tablets and smartphones.
More than a third of American consumers planning to purchase a laptop in the next 90 days will buy from Apple, a market research company said this week.
Rumors continue to swirl over Apple's next generation iPad, and one reliable Taiwanese newspaper says the new device will be out in the first quarter of 2011, complete with video calling, two cameras, new display and touch technology, and a USB port ...
As cool as some of the new devices are, we've yet to find one that offers everything we want in a tablet. Here are the essential features we'd expect to see on our dream slate.
The world of computing is at a crossroads. The primary computer for most users today is not a PC; it's a phone. While the PC sits on a desk at the office or on a coffee table at home, smartphones go everywhere with us and integrate into every part of...
When most people think of a tablet, they think of the pater familias of the current generation, the 9.6-by-7.5-by-0.5-inch Apple iPad. But today, with dimensions ranging from the height and width of a Christmas card to the height and width of a clipb...
Are physical keyboards soon going to be a thing of the past? At a splashy event here in New York City, Acer Tuesday announced its new concept for a laptop: The Acer Iconia. The name's gravitas is appropriate given that it's the first laptop to ditch ...
The Samsung Galaxy Tab is the first Android tablet that has what it takes to challenge Apple's dominant iPad.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
- WD Blue 3D NAND SATA SSD review: One of the fastest TLC drives you can buy
- OnePlus 5T first thoughts: This phone could have made a great Pixel 2 XL
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Apple TV 4K review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPieMR Program Director - Gold CoastQLD
- FTNetwork and Systems EngineerWA
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperWA
- FTFinancial Manager - January StartACT
- FTStorage & Backup Engineer x2 - EMCOther
- FTSenior Telecommunications RiggerOther
- FTSenior Project Manager, Facilities & Asset ManagementOther
- FTAutomation Tester - 12 month contract - Big 4 BankOther
- FTProject ManagerOther
- FTGraduate Software Automation Test AnalystWA
- FTIT Graduate / Junior Project AdministratorOther
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- CCPHP DeveloperQLD
- FTMultiple Axway rolesOther
- FTTechnical Services AdministratorVIC
- FTTechnical Test AnalystQLD
- FTFull Stack .Net DeveloperQLD
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- CCMobile Applications Developer (Brisbane)NSW
- CCBusiness Analyst / Advisor - Content & Collaboration - SharePointNSW
- CCMobile Applications DevelopersACT
- CCSalesforce Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCInfrastructure Solution Designer - Financial Services - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Client TechnologiesOther
- FTPersonal AssistantSA