Panasonic's Toughbooks are known for their strength and durability, but the company is trying to resolve some of the heft and size issues with its latest model.
Dell has started shipping its least expensive Chromebook, a Chromebook 11 that starts at US$249.99.
Apple products are some of the most expensive and desirable in tech so it makes sense that the company's gift cards are proving an attractive currency for criminals.
Bring a laptop into the room, and it wirelessly links to your monitors, external hard drive and printer. That's Intel's vision of a wire-free world for PCs with its new Core chips based on the Broadwell microarchitecture.
Tired of carting around that power cord? Have patience, the 24-hour laptop is almost here.
Most of Lenovo's ThinkPad laptops come with Intel chips. While that remains the case, a new ThinkPad 11e model is also being offered with an optional Advanced Micro Devices chip.
Acer is targeting students and teachers two Chromebooks, one a 15.6-inch laptop, the other a 11.6-inch model, that are built to withstand repeated use in the school environment.
Hewlett-Packard is taking a step to cut the cords from tablets and laptops with its Elite X2 1011 G1, which will be able to connect to displays and send print commands wirelessly.
Laptops with Microsoft's Windows 10 will be in a heavyweight bout with Chromebooks for market dominance later this year, but no matter who wins, PC shipments will benefit from the clash.
The best and most noteworthy products and technologies found at CES 2015.
Dell's XPS 13 laptop elicited a "wow" the first time I saw it. The jubilation was similar to seeing the first MacBook Air pulled out of a manila envelope in 2008.
Dell has thinned down and sped up its new laptops, but the 15 hours (and more) of battery life in its new XPS 13 ultraportable stands out.
Asus took a jab at the MacBook Air and iPad with three new PC convertibles it claims offer better design and performance. Unfortunately, the products fall a tad short of offering the premium feel found in competing Apple devices.
Someone call Guinness! No, not the beer company, the record book, because Lenovo says its now holds the title for lightest laptop with a 13.3-inch screen.
If you've ever dabbled in pen-based computing, you've probably misplaced your pen. While Toshiba snuck a backup digital stylus into its new Portege, Lenovo's approach on its updated Yoga Tablet 2 is even easier: just whip out a pencil. Or a pen, or e...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Google's Instant Apps hit the Play Store as a big step toward a future of cloud-based apps
- Moto X4 Review: A good reminder of what a great deal looks like
- Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- Opinion: KRACK makes it clear who is and who isn't ready for the next big cyber security crisis
- Samsung unifies smart-home products with Bixby 2.0
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPProject OfficerQLD
- FTProject Manager - ApplicationsACT
- FTPython Developer - FinTech/TradingOther
- CCSenior Test Engineer - Telecom domainVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCSAP Finance AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- TPSenior ServiceNow ConsultantNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence DeveloperOther
- FTDevOps Engineer | Leading SaaS Product CompanyOther
- TPIT Project Delivery CoordinatorQLD
- FTJunior iOS DeveloperWA
- CCProject SAP Asset CoordinatorNSW
- CCSenior IT Project ManagerVIC
- CCSenior ETL Developer/DesignerVIC
- FTPega / BPM DevelopersACT
- FTCognos AdministratorOther
- TPSoftware Implementation Project Manager.NSW
- CCJava DeveloperNSW
- FTDeveloper- Xamarin, ASP.Net, Ajax, Java Script, MVC , AndroidOther
- CCDevOps Developer (Brisbane Location)VIC
- CCTraining and Support LeadACT
- CCIdentity & Access Management ArchitectVIC
- FTConsultant - Risk and Compliance StreamOther
- FTSenior Project Manager - ApplicationsOther