South Korean carrier KT has said it wants to launch the first 5G network at the 2018 Winter Olympics in PyeongChang. On Thursday, KT announced a successful trial of one potential 5G technology in that mountain resort region.
What happens if you combine the best of Wi-Fi and cellular networks? In South Korea, consumers get gigabit-speed service to their phones.
A slower but more frugal version of LTE that has been customized for the Internet of Things will be demoed at Mobile World Congress next month.
The dream of an Internet of things could turn into a nightmare for mobile operators, if sloppily written apps or chatty smartmeters were to overload their networks with signaling traffic. To avert such a scenario, a number of operators are backing a ...
Chip vendors and device makers are readying the smartphones, hotspots and cars that will let users eventually enjoy higher download speeds with LTE-Advanced.
The largest mobile operators in China, Japan, and Korea have agreed on common standards for touch-card technology, clearing the way for travellers across East Asia to user their phones for travel and payments.
A group of operators including AT&T, Boingo Wireless, BT and China Mobile have joined forces to work on a common framework for Wi-Fi roaming to make it easier for users to access hotspots while travelling abroad.
Samsung will have to wait until March next year to see if its attempt to get sales of the iPhone 4S banned in Australia is successful.
Cisco is acquiring a minority stake in a subsidiary of KT, a South Korean telecommunications services company, which will offer managed services for smart buildings and smart city projects from January.
Research in Motion announced two new BlackBerry Bold smartphones on Monday that run on a new BlackBerry 7 operating system and include near field communication (NFC) support.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTMicrosoft CRM Dynamics Consultant (Mid level)Other
- CCProcess LeadNSW
- FTSenior PMO AnalystOther
- FTLead Front End DeveloperOther
- FTProcess AdministratorOther
- FTOperations Orchestration SpecialistACT
- CCJunior IT Project ManagerNSW
- CCCognos/Datastage DeveloperQLD
- FT3 X Project Managers - Financial ServicesOther
- FTTechnical Digital Producer | 6 Month ContractOther
- CCLevel 1 Service Desk SupportWA
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Digital MortgagesNSW
- FTProgram Director - TelecommunicationsOther
- CCIntegration ArchitectQLD
- FTSQL DeveloperOther
- FTNetwork AdministratorOther
- CCMobile DeveloperNSW
- CCTraining and Support LeadACT
- FTIteration Manager / Scrum Master - DigitalOther
- CCTechnical Lead - Infrastructure SMENSW
- FTService Delivery ManagerOther
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTHelpdesk AnalystOther