Will this super-cheap Android smartphone save you money?
This cheap, ulatraportable notebook offers great value
Does crazy price equal crazy good for the Kogan 55" TV?
A premium build, great screen and proficient cameras makes the R7 a worthy buy
Is a low $299 price enough to make the Agora 4G Pro a worthwhile buy?
kogan in pictures
We’ve seen a few Aussie ultraportable lappies lately but this is the cheapest. Is it the best?
We've just got our hands on Kogan's latest low-cost Android smartphone, the dual-SIM Agora. With a price of just $149 it's a very good value proposition on paper.
When it was first announced, we were impressed by the Kogan KEVIN37’s specifications given its $900 price tag.
Jumping the gun ahead of this year's Click Frenzy sales event, the Australian reseller is running its own 'Kogan Frenzy' deals promotion until the 22nd.
Kogan have launched what they're claiming is "the most affordable QLED TV on the market."
Kogan Mobile has announced it will be refreshing its existing data inclusions and mobile deal promotions.
Kogan.com has unveiled the Agora 9, the latest addition to its Agora smartphone range.
Kogan Mobile is making its latest bid to lure in new customers, offering a 17GB for $14.90 prepaid phone deal.
Every smartphone that has passed through our testing labs in 2016 has been rounded up on this page. Readers in the market for a new smartphone: this is a good starting point. Consider the smartphones available, narrow the selection down according...
The design of the smartphone takes a page from LG’s book on the G3. Its body is plastic, though silver colouring and a hairline finish give the illusion it is metallic. Contours on the smartphone’s sides make it easier to hold, which is needed becaus...
Theoretical data speeds are all the hype these days. Shop staff are quick to cite them, but the truth is the Internet speed your smartphone will get will depend on a number of factors unique to your home.
It's official. Kogan Mobile is shutting down. Here's what you need to know, how your service will be affected, and what you need to do.
Google officially unveiled its new Nexus 7 tablet last month but when can Aussies get their hands on it? In a few days, if you're willing to purchase from an online retailer.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A5Xs review: Cutting corners
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Xiro Drone Xplorer V by Rapoo review
- 5 Bradley Digital Smoker review: Make a great barbecue even better
Join the newsletter!
- How to get Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 4 on your Android phone even if it’s not in the Play Store
- Be Quiet's Pure Base 500DX is a cooler, deluxe version of its budget quiet case
- Fortnite pulled from the Play Store as Epic accuses Google of blocking Android deals
- Antlion ModMic Wireless review: One step closer to the ideal ModMic
- Intel 11th-gen Tiger Lake vs. Ryzen 4000: Which chip will win?
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
I highly recommend the Dynabook Portégé® X30L-G notebook for everyday business use, it is a benchmark setting notebook of its generation in the lightweight category.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Soundbars: Why they’re worth it and which one should you buy
- Buying a laptop this EOFY? Here's a cheat sheet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies