This sweet pricing drops our favorite e-reader back down to its last lowest price, but if that's not to your taste, you can also get $20 off other Kindles, too.
The Windows 10 Anniversary Update is having problems accepting USB connections from Amazon Kindle e-readers.
The new $109 Amazon Kindle also makes it easier for visually impaired users to read e-books.
Amazon’s Kindle Oasis has a book-like spine and battery-boosting leather cover.
Amazon Kindle devices already last for weeks on one charge, but Amazon wants them to last even longer.
Amazon is trying to hit the sweet spot between fancy features and affordability with its new Kindle Paperwhite e-reader.
Amazon’s Kindle has always been a bit of a niche product. It sits alone in that uncomfortable space in the market, catering traditionally to book lovers with a foot in the past and an eye to the future. You would think this is a relatively small mark...
Amazon has launched the latest iteration in its Kindle range, the Fire HD.
After months of hype, Amazon today announced the Kindle Fire, a 7-inch tablet with a $199 price tag. Amazon also refreshed its line of e-readers with a $149 Kindle Touch 3G, a $99 Kindle Touch without 3G, and a non-Touch $79 Kindle.
Amazon is expected to unveil its Kindle Tablet at a press event in New York on Wednesday. From what we know so far about the device, it seems like it might be the first tablet rival capable of really competing with the Apple iPad. Based on the size a...
Amazon's unveiling of a Kindle tablet would shake up the industry and pose one of the biggest threats to the Apple iPad -- which is why the technology world has its eyes on the online retailer as it prepares for a media gathering in New York this wee...
On September 28, the company will hold a press event in New York City, where it'll likely announce a tablet that's smaller but also much cheaper than Apple's iPad. Although the invitation doesn't say what Amazon will be talking about, the company rar...
Amazon's plans to create a subscription-based lending library of e-books on the Kindle is just, at this point, a rumor -- but, despite the novelty of the idea, it's already running into problems, namely from major book publishers.
Readers who like to follow the bread crumb trails that gadget makers leave prior to the announcement of a new product might want to digest this morsel uncovered today in the whois registry: kindlescribe.com. This domain name, registered by Amazon.com...
Today we all use our smartphones and our broadband-equipped home and work PCs to instantly access information and data on just about any topic via the Internet.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 2 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 3 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 4 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 5 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Launceston becomes Australia’s first gigabit city
- Asus' affordable but powerful VivoBook Pro 15 to offer Optane Memory
- Asus unveils the super slim ZenBook Flip S convertible
- Huawei Watch 2 Classic Review: Good watch but a missed opportunity for Wear 2.0
- Far Cry 5's first trailer reveals religious cults and explosions in picturesque Montana
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Asus launches laptops to start Computex 2017
- Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTSenior Support EngineerNSW
- CCService DeskSA
- CCSystems Analyst- Port MacquarieQLD
- FTSQL BI Report DeveloperQLD
- FTProgram SchedulerVIC
- TPAEM DeveloperNSW
- TPICT Customer Support OfficerNSW
- CCSharepoint DeveloperNSW
- FTIT Support Level 1 and 2NSW
- FTUX DesignerNSW
- FTIT Command Centre Support EngineerVIC
- FTLooking for Software TestersACT
- TPWeb DeveloperSA
- CCJava Developer - Integration - BrisbneNSW
- CCdevOps EngineerNSW
- FTChange Manager, Agile Environment, Financial ServicesNSW
- TPAgile Projet AdministratorVIC
- FTTIBCO Support AnalystVIC
- TPFront End .NET DeveloperQLD
- CCSalesforce Marketing CloudNSW
- FTAppian DeveloperQLD
- CCManaging Architect - Satellite - TelcoVIC
- FTDevelopment and Delivery Manager - CloudACT
- FTService Implementation Manager BIMNSW