We had a look at what was new in Patriot's suite at Computex 2017
We rocked up to Kingston and sub-brand, HyperX's suites at Computex to see what was new.
New Cherry MX Speed switches are made for fast response.
It's OK to be paranoid about every last detail when it comes to security.
SwiftKey has a handy new keyboard solution. Rather than statically bind the keyboard to the bottom of the screen, SwiftKey now has different keyboard modes to help you type in any given situation.
Rejoice, Samsung and HTC Android phones owners: Google has made the stock Android keyboard available as a standalone app in Google Play. And the app includes gestures and voice typing.
For the moment, Microsoft has stopped charging extra for an essential piece of the Surface RT experience.
When it comes to iPad keyboards, Logitech's Ultrathin Keyboard Cover has been among our favorites since it debuted for the standard iPad in early 2012. If you've been pining for a smaller version for your iPad mini, the wait is over: On Tuesday, the ...
Even if you're comfortable with the iPad 2's on-screen keyboard and can happily tap out a status update or quick email, you might not want to use it for tasks like writing a lengthy report. One option is to ditch the tablet for a full-fledged laptop ...
It's a weird sort of paradox: One of the most popular apps for Android is also one of the hardest to get.
In terms of technical specs, Google's Chrome OS notebook isn't much different from other 12.1-inch laptops, except for one thing: There's no caps lock on the keyboard.
If you spend half your day in Gmail, as I do, then you're probably up for just about anything that can help you manage mail more quickly. The Gboard promises to do just that, so I jumped at the chance to give it a spin.
Everything gets better, right? Cheaper. Faster. Smaller. This is especially true for the smallest devices -- cell phones, netbooks and e-book readers.
Fujitsu is breaking new ground in the cell phone market with the imminent introduction of a cell phone that splits into two parts.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- OnePlus 5 review: This mid-range Android phone is speedy inside, but stale outside
- PNY GTX 1080 Ti XLR8 OC review: A gorgeous graphics card with great value
- Alienware 13 full, in-depth review
- The critical importance of STEAM education
- Radeon Vega Frontier Edition: Benchmarks and behind-the-scenes AMD interview
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Business Consultant - FinanceQLD
- FTProject Implementation ManagerOther
- TPSAP TrainerACT
- FTSenior Software Engineer | Data Feeds | SaaS FintechOther
- CCAPI Platform EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Drupal DeveloperNSW
- FTSAP ETL DeveloperOther
- CCVMware EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- FTEnterprise Liferay DeveloperOther
- CCSenior Network ArchitectVIC
- FTBusiness AnalystSA
- FTScrum MasterNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence Analyst - Microsoft BI StackNSW
- TPTest AnalystSA
- FTDigital Project Manager / Product ManagerOther
- FTOffice & Operations AdministratorNSW
- FTHelpdesk AnalystOther
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTLean Six Sigma - Change ConsultantOther
- FTWintel EngineerACT
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior Communications ManagerACT
- FTIntegration Architect- NSW GovernmentOther
- FTeCommerce Project ManagerOther