Pundits are calling 2014 the year of the IT contractor. Here are 15 tips for setting up shop and making it stick.
Apple said earlier this week that it will hold an event on March 2 in San Francisco, with all signs pointing to an iPad 2 unveiling. This lit up the blogosphere with predictions about what might be in the iPad 2, whether or not Steve Jobs will be pre...
The revival of M&A activity is fuelling a growth in demand for business change and transformation specialists, a new jobs report has found.
Here's a tip for incoming and current college students: If you want to have a high-paying job on graduation day, study computer science.
Job-hunting service provider Monster Worldwide is to buy Yahoo's HotJobs Web site for US$225 million under an agreement announced between the companies on Wednesday.
Sun Microsystems will lay off up to 3,000 workers over the next 12 months as Oracle awaits approval from European regulators for its acquisition of the company.
Microsoft Corp. on Thursday began hiring employees for its coming retail stores in California and Arizona by posting a list on the Web of the six different positions available.
Forty-six percent of North American IT shops are planning to cut positions this year, up from 24 percent last year, with one-quarter planning to slash staff by 10 percent or more, according to a newly released study by Computer Economics.
The salaries of IT managers are retreating, and most affected by the trend are managers running technology operations at mid-sized companies with less than $500 million in annual revenue, according to a semi-annual study from Janco Associates Inc.
The social media phenomenon that is Twitter continues to attract third-party developers with the London-based WorkDigital developing TwitterJobSearch, a job search engine for the microblogging service now available online (in beta, of course).
Microsoft Australia has launched its Students to Business (S2B) program to link students and graduate job seekers with local IT career opportunities.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSAP Payroll Test LeadOther
- CCSenior Development DBA - OracleNSW
- FTSenior Business ArchitectOther
- FTSitecore DeveloperOther
- CCWintel Engineer - BrisbaneVIC
- CCSenior .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCUI DeveloperVIC
- CCMobile Applications DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Office 365 ProjectOther
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- FTSignalling EngineerOther
- TPProcess AnalystVIC
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectACT
- FTProject Manager - ApplicationsACT
- FTC ++ DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnical Writer - Based in BrisbaneNSW
- FTHelpdesk AnalystOther
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCSQL Server DeveloperQLD
- TPChange ManagerVIC
- TPSenior Business Analyst (x2)NSW
- FTDigital Reporting AnalystOther
- FTTalent Acquisition Specialist - Large Blue Chip clientOther
- FTDevOps Engineer | Leading SaaS Product CompanyOther
- FTTechnical ConsultantACT