Customers no longer have to choose between an iPhone or a big Android device following the release of Sony's 4.3in Xperia Z1 Compact. The smartphone bundles performance innards with a 20.7MP camera and waterproof credentials, but will this be enough ...
Two of the newest Android phones in Australia are the Sony Xperia Z1 and the LG G2. Which one is right for you?
Whether you're a smartphone fan or you're coming off contract and need a new phone, Samsung's Galaxy S4 and the Google's Nexus 5 are two of the best Android phones on the market right now. Which one is right for you?
Chinese manufacturer Huawei claims its new Ascend P6 phone is the "world's slimmest smartphone". We go-hands on!
The latest devices continually push the boundaries of what can be declared a smartphone. In Sony's Xperia Z Ultra and Samsung's Galaxy Mega 6.3 we have two of the biggest Android phones to hit the market. How do they compare?
Samsung's new Galaxy Mega 6.3 is a mid-range Android smartphone with a huge 6.3in touchscreen. Is bigger always better or simply ridiculous? Let's go hands-on and find out!
We've just got our hands on Sony's new water resistant Xperia Tablet Z. It launched in Australia earlier this week and Sony is claiming it's the thinnest 10in tablet on the market. We've only played with it for a few short hours, but here's our first...
We go hands-on with the LG Optimus F5, a budget smartphone with 4G connectivity. It's one of the first 4G devices to be sold on prepaid, and the first 4G prepaid smartphone sold in Australia by Optus.
Taiwanese consumer electronics manufacturer ASUS has never been short of wacky ideas. Its latest experiment is the Fonepad, a 7in Android tablet that also functions as a regular smartphone. We go hands-on.
Oppo is best known for its high-end Blu-ray and Hi-Fi systems, but the Guangdong-based company is now attempting to make an impact in the smartphone market. The Oppo Find 5 is a flagship Android phone with a 5in, full HD display and we've just got ou...
Samsung's latest Android tablet boasts an 8in screen and includes a Wacom-powered stylus called the 'S Pen'. We go hands-on to see how it stacks up in what's becoming a very crowded market.
Samsung will officially launch its hotly anticipated Galaxy S4 Android phone in Australia next week at an event in Sydney. Here's exactly what we know so far, what's happening and why it's a pretty big deal.
Samsung's Galaxy S4 and the HTC One are two of the most anticipated smartphones to be launched this year. These new Android smartphones are hitting the shelves in Australia very shortly but which one is right for you?
Despite being announced earlier in the year, the HTC One still hasn't officially been released in Australia. So, when can Aussies get their hands on it?
Samsung last week revealed details of its Galaxy S4 Android phone, the most anticipated smartphone of 2013 so far. When can Aussies get their hands on it?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 2 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 3 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 4 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 5 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Nvidia's Max-Q finally gives you GeForce GTX 1080 graphics in a thin-and-light laptop
- Launceston becomes Australia’s first gigabit city
- Asus' affordable but powerful VivoBook Pro 15 to offer Optane Memory
- Asus unveils the super slim ZenBook Flip S convertible
- Huawei Watch 2 Classic Review: Good watch but a missed opportunity for Wear 2.0
PCW Evaluation Team
- Asus launches laptops to start Computex 2017
- Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTManual Test AnalystQLD
- FTNetwork EngineerWA
- CCSecurity Analyst - Large Federal DepartmentACT
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FTSoftware TesterACT
- TPDatawarehouse Analyst/DeveloperSA
- CCCloud Architect - AzureVIC
- FTTechnical Consultant - SharePoint developerQLD
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCTesting Manager - Energy sectorVIC
- CCSharepoint DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP ISU Functional ConsultantVIC
- CCProject Manager Large ICT Enabled Business Change ProjectQLD
- FTIT Field Services ManagerNSW
- TPDigital Process Business Analyst - Digital Transformation**NSW
- CCJava DeveloperACT
- FTTest AnalystACT
- CCDeployment Manager - TelcoVIC
- FTEnterprise Architect - Solutions and ApplicationsQLD
- TPDigital Business AnalystNSW
- FTInfrastructure Engineer - End User ComputingNSW
- FTAccounts and Office AdministratorNSW
- FTChange & Communications AnalystQLD