The U.S. Congress is unlikely to pass legislation to end the National Security Agency's widespread collection of U.S. telephone records before leaving Washington, D.C., on a two-month break.
Two top officials in U.S. President Barack Obama's administration, including the director of national intelligence, have voiced support for a Senate bill that would end the U.S. National Security Agency's bulk collection of domestic telephone records...
Several U.S. lawmakers on Tuesday urged the nation's attorney general to curtail the National Security Agency's collection of overseas electronic communications, saying President Barack Obama's promise to revamp a surveillance program focused on U.S....
U.S. Senator Rand Paul has delivered on promises to file a lawsuit challenging the U.S. National Security Agency's authority to engage in mass surveillance.
U.S. intelligence officials on Tuesday defended surveillance of other countries' leaders, saying such efforts are common practice across the world's intelligence agencies.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Why Pixel Visual Core, Google's secret image processor, is the reason to buy a Pixel 2
- Dropbox go pro with Dropbox Profesional
- Hands-on: The ZTE Axon M is the first smartphone with a foldable screen
- Google Pixel 2: 10 awesome tips and tricks
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 is real, and it's five times faster then the original Surface Book
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTLead Solution ArchitectSA
- CCLead Service Designer - CANBERRA BASEDVIC
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperOther
- FTBusiness Intelligence DeveloperOther
- TPData AnalystVIC
- TPIT Project Manager - Large Complex CRM ImplementationNSW
- FTRPA DeveloperOther
- CCWindows 10 Deployment TechnicianWA
- CCBusiness Analyst / DesignerNSW
- FTApplication Support Team Lead l Experience with health applicationsNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTDevOps ConsultantVIC
- CCSAP Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- FTOracle Fusion Middleware ArchitectACT
- CCIT Project SchedulerNSW
- FTUNIX/Linux System AdministratorACT
- CCMultiple Hadoop Developers SydneyNSW
- FTStorage EngineerOther
- CCNetwork Engineer - Cleveland BasedQLD
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTMicrosoft CRM Dynamics Consultant (Mid level)Other
- CCSenior ETL Developer/DesignerVIC
- CCBlue Prism DevelopersNSW
- FTInformation Security ManagerOther
- CCiMIS SpecialistNSW