If there's anything Cal Henderson knows about, it's scaling technology to keep up with extremely rapid growth.
The blame game between Oracle and the state of Oregon is going into overtime, even before their dueling lawsuits over the disastrous Cover Oregon health insurance exchange website make it into court.
SAP's Hana Enterprise Cloud service will be made available through IBM's global Cloud infrastructure, in a move that expands options for customers around the world who are considering moving their business applications off-premises to the Cloud.
The cost of finishing a massive SAP software overhaul at a New York gas utility will rise to nearly US$1 billion from an original estimate of $383.8 million, a newly released audit report has found.
Users who have gone through the experience advised their peers during OpenWorld
Though Oracle co-CEO Mark Hurd's title may have changed recently, his job running the company's sales and support operations really hasn't. But he does have a whole lot more to sell and support these days, and it's all in the cloud.
Microsoft is poised to release a major update to its Dynamics CRM and marketing applications in a bid to gain market share against rivals such as Salesforce.com.
Commissioners in Jefferson County, Alabama, are poised to vote for removal of a problematic SAP software system in favor of a new system developed by Tyler Technologies, after spending some US$20 million over a number of years.
Oregon has filed a long-expected lawsuit against Oracle over its role developing the state's troubled health insurance exchange website, alleging the vendor fraudulently induced Oregon to pay hundreds of millions of dollars for software and services ...
It took some time and considerable internal effort, but SAP says it has made good on a pledge to simplify its software pricing and licensing model.
IT shops that want professional support for MongoDB without paying for the enterprise edition of the company's increasingly popular NoSQL database now have an option from MongoDB itself.
Rimini Street has put on a brave face following a federal judge's determination that it stole Oracle's intellectual property in the course of providing software support to its customers.
A federal judge has dismissed a defamation claim against Oracle by third-party support vendor Rimini Street, saying Oracle was telling the truth when it accused the company of "massive theft" of its software.
Forrester has cut its worldwide IT spending forecast for this year, saying growth will be 3.3 per cent in US dollars, rather than 6.2 per cent. Total spending will be $US2.2 trillion.
Oracle has pushed out a major update to its E-Business Suite of applications, in a move that underscores the company's challenge of meeting customer needs while also persuading them to adopt its next-generation Fusion cloud software.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 2 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 3 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 4 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 5 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Asus' affordable but powerful VivoBook Pro 15 to offer Optane Memory
- Asus unveils the super slim ZenBook Flip S convertible
- Huawei Watch 2 Classic Review: Good watch but a missed opportunity for Wear 2.0
- Far Cry 5's first trailer reveals religious cults and explosions in picturesque Montana
- Amazon is offering two free months of Music Unlimited to new subscribers
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Asus launches laptops to start Computex 2017
- Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- CCIT Security Risk AnalystVIC
- TPProject Manager - SOE / Office 365VIC
- CCSystems Analyst- Port MacquarieQLD
- CCJunior .NET DeveloperQLD
- FTInfrastructure EngineerACT
- CCPega DeveloperWA
- CCPega DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Solution Analyst /Technical Business AnalystVIC
- FTData Analyst | $51 p/hrVIC
- FTLead Senior Systems Engineer | 90 - 120K + Super|VIC
- CCSenior Procurement SpecialistVIC
- FTSenior IT Project ManagerSA
- FTSenior Infrastructure Engineer (Windows & Virtualization)VIC
- FTTechnical WriterACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - SalesforceVIC
- TPSharepoint DeveloperQLD
- FTChange AnalystQLD
- CCSolution DesignerNSW
- FTTest AnalystVIC
- FTProject Manager Performance & ControlsQLD
- TPChange Management - Multi-stream people change program**NSW
- FTFrontend DeveloperNSW