Hitachi Global Storage Technologies has announced the industry's highest density, single-platter hard disk drive that has an areal density of 636Gbit/inch, almost 100Gbit per square inch more than its closest competitor.
The man behind the world's largest social network has been named Time's Person of the Year.
IBM has selected STEC solid state drives (SSDs) based on consumer flash memory for use in its midrange and high-end storage arrays, the maker of SSD technologies for OEMs said today.
Samsung will soon unveil a luxury Galaxy Tab model that comes with a leather case and Bluetooth headset for about $US1000, according to reports.
At a tech conference in Paris on Friday, a Microsoft executive confirmed that the company made a failed bid to buy Facebook three years ago.
Mark Zuckerberg, the billionaire behind Facebook, has pledged to part with a sizable chunk of his fortune for good causes.
After losing a drawn-out bidding war to Hewlett-Packard to acquire storage vendor 3Par earlier this year, Dell re-opened its coffers in a bid to acquire Compellent Technologies, hoping the company will be the answer to its midrange storage area netwo...
Global sales of e-readers like Amazon.com's Kindle will reach 6.6 million devices by the end of 2010, and then jump 68 per cent to 11 million devices in 2011 as it battles popular media tablets such as Apple's iPad, Gartner said Wednesday.
A Google executive said this week that he's hopeful that Nokia will decide to adopt the Android platform after new leadership at the world's biggest mobile phone manufacturer finishes a new evaluation of smartphone options.
Shipments of smartphones, tablets and other app-enabled devices will overtake PCs shipments in the next 18 months, an event that may signify the end of the PC-centric era, market research firm IDC said.
Businesses will increasingly turn to social networking tools in 2011, but there will be fewer social platforms for companies to choose from, according to predictions from IT research firm IDC.
Verizon Wireless, the nation's largest wireless carrier, Wednesday will disclose details about its plan to launch its faster LTE 4G wireless network in 38 U.S. cities by the end of the year.
Raising the stakes in its war of words, Microsoft today said Google simply doesn't understand what businesses need, and is failing at pushing its way into the enterprise.
Microsoft's CEO Steve Ballmer yesterday dismissed a call that he should do what the federal government failed to do more than 10 years ago: break up the company.
Intel's investment division Tuesday announced it has invested $32 million in Israeli start-up Anobit Technologies, whose MLC-flash based solid state drive (SSD) for enterprise data centers emerged from its development stage earlier this year.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Logitech announce new MX Sound speakers
- Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- Telstra looks to solve 'Entertainment Exasperation' with new 4K Telstra TV
- Logitech Powerplay review
- Nintendo Switch software update: What does 4.0.0 feature and how to install it?
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTNetwork and Security EngineerOther
- FTRecruitment Contract SpecialistNSW
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- FTCoordinator X2 - Construction, Transport, RailOther
- FTGraduate Software Developer - Front EndWA
- CCMessageQueue/DataPower AdministratorACT
- FT.Net/Front-End DeveloperQLD
- FTNet DeveloperACT
- FTSenior SQL DeveloperOther
- FTInfrastructure Architect (EUC)Other
- FTSenior Systems Engineer/Veeam SpecialistOther
- CCUI DeveloperVIC
- FTTest Analyst / Engineer (Cloud / O365 migration)Other
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- TPCyber Security Business AnalystACT
- FTSenior Front End Developer - ReactJSOther
- TPJava DeveloperWA
- CCData AnalystQLD
- FTDigital Producer | High Profile Website | 6 Month ContractOther
- FTMid Level UX DesignerOther
- CCMulesoft DeveloperVIC
- FTSoftware Developer - Delphi, VMS, FortranOther
- CCMiddleware System AdministratorACT
- FTDigital Marketing ExecutiveOther
- FTDigital Marketing ExecutiveOther