Analysts at an Israeli company that infiltrates online forums to identify terrorists often claim responsibility for attacks to bolster their credibility, according to a recently-leaked cable from the U.S. Department of State.
IT in Government
Randy Vickers, the director of the U.S. Computer Emergency Response Team (US-CERT), has resigned from his position without any official explanation for the abrupt move.
Microsoft is pitching its cloud-based Office 365 as a less costly alternative for IT budgets, assuming IT managers can find money in their budgets for a migration.
The first person ever appointed as the CIO of the US government, Vivek Kundra, is resigning after two and a half years on the job, the White House said Thursday.
After 19 years and 25 space flights, NASA's space shuttle Endeavour returned to Earth from a 16-day mission early this morning, ending its storied career.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
- WD Blue 3D NAND SATA SSD review: One of the fastest TLC drives you can buy
- OnePlus 5T first thoughts: This phone could have made a great Pixel 2 XL
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Apple TV 4K review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPieMR Program Director - Gold CoastQLD
- FTNetwork and Systems EngineerWA
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperWA
- FTFinancial Manager - January StartACT
- FTStorage & Backup Engineer x2 - EMCOther
- FTSenior Telecommunications RiggerOther
- FTSenior Project Manager, Facilities & Asset ManagementOther
- FTAutomation Tester - 12 month contract - Big 4 BankOther
- FTProject ManagerOther
- FTGraduate Software Automation Test AnalystWA
- FTIT Graduate / Junior Project AdministratorOther
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- CCPHP DeveloperQLD
- FTMultiple Axway rolesOther
- FTTechnical Services AdministratorVIC
- FTTechnical Test AnalystQLD
- FTFull Stack .Net DeveloperQLD
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- CCMobile Applications Developer (Brisbane)NSW
- CCBusiness Analyst / Advisor - Content & Collaboration - SharePointNSW
- CCMobile Applications DevelopersACT
- CCSalesforce Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCInfrastructure Solution Designer - Financial Services - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Client TechnologiesOther
- FTPersonal AssistantSA