Late last week, an Australian hacker dubbed ikee deployed the Rickrolling worm - a harmless and humorous worm that installs a picture of 80s one hit wonder Rick Astley to affected users' home screens. Rickrolling serves not so much as malware but as ...
Another piece of dangerous code that attacks iPhones has been found, although it puts at risk only a very small subset of the smartphone's users.
In just four days, not one but two worms targeting the iPhone have emerged. Both of the worms target the same vulnerability, a default password in the SSH server that is installed on jail-broken iPhones. While one worm is a mostly a nuisance, the sec...
Hackers are plundering personal data from jailbroken iPhones using the tactic demonstrated last week by an Australian programmer's self-described "prank," researchers said today.
Sales of Verizon Wireless and Motorola's Droid on opening weekend came nowhere near the iPhone's debut numbers, but thanks to some recent history, we know that comparing anything to Apple's smartphone just isn't fair.
What were you doing two years ago today? I was queuing outside a Carphone Warehouse (number two in a queue of four) waiting to get my hands on one of the first official iPhones in the UK.
Jailbroken iPhones are much easier to hijack, a noted security researcher said today, and the proof is in the worm that has infected some Australian phones.
A new report from OTR Global says Apple plans to release a UMTS/CDMA hybrid iPhone in the third quarter of 2010. If true, the new iPhone will play nice with Verizon's network and spell an end to AT&T's exclusivity contract in the U.S. -- which is alr...
Apple Inc. will launch a smaller "worldmode" iPhone next year that will be ready for Verizon Wireless to sell in the third quarter of 2010, according to an analyst report citing unnamed handset maker sources in Taiwan.
The first worm to infect the iPhone will not affect most users of Apple's smartphone, despite worrying reports. The ikee worm only affects jailbroken iPhones, representing a minority percentage of iPhones on the market.
A mischievous iPhone worm that targets Australian jailbroken phones is changing the phone's wallpaper to an image of Rick Astley.
In a blog post regarding the release and ongoing support of Doom Classic on the iPhone, Id Software technical director John Carmack shared his musings on possible future projects for the device. "We do read all the reviews in the App store," he state...
The first worm written for Apple's iPhone has been unleashed and is infecting phones in Australia.
Gigabyte Technology issued a BIOS update on Friday that fixes a problem for some Windows 7 users who have been unable to sync their iPhones.
The HTC HD2 has the makings of an 'iPhone-killer'. It is an impressive device on paper, and early reviews and information on the HD2 suggest that it has the ingredients to compete with both the Motorola Droid and the Apple iPhone in a head-to-head-to...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Apple TV 4K review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCLinux AdministratorNSW
- TPPrincipal Data AnalystQLD
- FTWindows EngineerOther
- FTSystem Specialist - Operational Technology SystemsOther
- FTCustomer & Sales Support Associate - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCProgram ManagerNSW
- TPBusiness Intelligence AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Project ManagerQLD
- FTJunior Infrastructure EngineerACT
- TPAzure DevOps ConsultantNSW
- TPProject Manager - IaaSQLD
- CCMid - Level SAP Test AnalystQLD
- FTDelphi DeveloperOther
- FTDigital Product OwnerOther
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectOther
- FTTechnical Product ArchitectQLD
- CCIntegration SpecialistQLD
- FTSecurity Analyst - Operational SupportOther
- CCAdvisory Project Manager - Infrastructure Services.QLD
- CCAndroid developerNSW
- FTSenior Procurement Manager- Government BackgroundOther
- CCSenior Service Delivery ManagerVIC