Apple today previewed the next generation of its iPhone software, which will add over 100 new features, including the long-awaited multitasking, to the iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad.
Apple, with its forthcomomg iPhone OS 4.0, has added more capabilities for enterprises and features such as multitasking, but there will be no change in the company's rejection of Java and Adobe Flash for the platform.
The iPad launched just days ago, but already Apple is gearing up to introduce a new version of the iPhone OS as well as a rumored (not to mention expected) new iPhone model. On Thursday, the company will be presenting a sneak peak at the next iPhone ...
Apple didn't even wait for the iPad dust to settle before summoning the media to its next big event. On Thursday, journalists will gather once again ostensibly to hear about the next-generation of the iPhone operating system, and possibly an unveilin...
Apple's patent karma is balancing as one tech company sues to block the iPad and other multi-touch Apple products from the United States.
Yesterday gave way to a Wall Street Journal report that suggests a new Apple iPhone is <a href="http://www.pcworld.com/article/192827/new_iphone_coming_plus_a_version_for_verizon_report_says.html">coming sometime this summer</a>, and could make its w...
Pranktionary - The Prank Dictionary Are you tired of being the prank-ee instead of the prankster, but you can't conjure up a good prank? Just consult your Pranktionary. The pranks are excellent, and are even categorized by prank location, such as ...
The ball is in Apple's court with the Opera Mini Web browser for the iPhone, which is now pending approval in the iPhone App Store.
A delayed flight didn't stop Vincenzo Iozzo and Ralf Weinmann from scoring a cool US$15,000, a brand-new iPhone and a trip to Las Vegas at the annual Pwn2Own hacking contest in Vancouver on Wednesday.
Opera Software today announced that it had submitted its mobile browser to the iPhone App Store, and the company's co-founder remained confident that Apple would approve the software.
A recently disclosed patent request suggests Apple may be working on a mobile social networking application that would presumably let iPhone users form ad-hoc groups based on their locations.
Steve Ballmer doesn't use one but apparently as many as 10,000 Microsoft employees do. Embarrassingly, the device in question is Apple's iPhone.
China now has the iPhone and more big-name smartphones are due in the country, but few buyers overall are choosing smartphones despite promotion by China's mobile carriers.
Pizza Hut has launched an Apple iPhone app that allows users to order pizzas at a discounted price.
Sales of mobile devices equipped with touch screens are set to boom worldwide, according a report published by research firm Gartner.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- Fullbright Founders To Headline Melbourne International Games Week 2017
- Nest jumps into home security with Nest Secure
- Google kicks off Android One in the U.S. with the Project Fi-equipped Moto X4
- Shopping site leaks Microsoft Surface Pro LTE price, features, and December ship date
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTSitecore DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical Delivery ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Tester - HardwareOther
- FT.NET DeveloperWA
- FTChange Management LeadOther
- CCLinux / Devops EngineerNSW
- FTPrint Sales Manager - Geelong basedOther
- CCSOC AnalystVIC
- CCMiddleware SpecialistNSW
- FTJunior .NET DeveloperOther
- FTNetwork Data EngineerOther
- CCDevOps ConsultantQLD
- FTSAP ISU Device management-FunctionalVIC
- CCDigital Business AnalystNSW
- TPScrum MasterNSW
- CCGuidewire Business Analyst - Brisbane basedNSW
- CC.Net DeveloperQLD
- FTSystem EngineerOther
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTData Scientist/Java LeadVIC
- FTTest Engineer - Insurance BackgroundQLD
- CCTest Data Management AnalystACT
- CCSenior PMO ManagerNSW
- FTIT Systems Administrator - Multiple Positions!Other