Samsung has taken issue with a stress test that showed the Galaxy Edge S6's frame bending and screen cracking under applied pressure, saying a smartphone wouldn't experience such force in normal use.
Apple has quietly launched a trade-in program to let Chinese customers exchange their old iPhones and iPads for the latest devices, which could help promote adoption of its upcoming Apple Pay and Apple Watch.
A federal court has dismissed a lawsuit against Apple over the amount of storage available in mobile devices that come with iOS 8.
Strong interest in the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus helped Apple sell more smartphones than Samsung in the fourth quarter of 2014.
Some Apple products may be banned from sale in the U.S. if Ericsson gets its way after filing a barrage of patent lawsuits.
People looking for richer mobile apps may cheer Apple's decision to double the size limit of those approved for sale. But those whose iPhones and iPads have smaller amounts of memory will need to download carefully.
Apple products are some of the most expensive and desirable in tech so it makes sense that the company's gift cards are proving an attractive currency for criminals.
A team of hackers that target governments, the military and journalists has turned its attention to the iPhone, according to Trend Micro.
The huge popularity of the new iPhone 6 pushed Apple and Samsung closer than ever at the top of the market for smartphones, according to two companies that closely track shipments of the devices.
The iPhone 6 has sold so well that Apple tied with Samsung for the top position in the smartphone market in the fourth quarter, closing the gap with its South Korean competitor.
No more is it enough to think that securing your iPhone with a simple 4 digit PIN is adequate.
Apple beat out domestic and foreign competitors to become the top phone vendor in China in the final quarter of 2014 - the first time it's led the Chinese market, according to Canalys, a company that tracks global smartphone sales.
Not everyone may like the big screen size of the iPhone 6 Plus, but users in China are flocking to the device, suggests new data.
2014 was a good year for Chinese smartphone brands, with vendors from the country catching up on Apple and stealing share from market leader Samsung Electronics.
Screen after screen, folder after folder, app after app, the iPhone has become the new enabler for the mobile hoarder. For the New Year, though, many iPhone addicts have vowed to break or at least temper this fixation. If you’re looking for a fresh s...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Google's Instant Apps hit the Play Store as a big step toward a future of cloud-based apps
- Moto X4 Review: A good reminder of what a great deal looks like
- Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- Opinion: KRACK makes it clear who is and who isn't ready for the next big cyber security crisis
- Samsung unifies smart-home products with Bixby 2.0
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTTest AnalystOther
- CCData Scientist - Government OrganisationVIC
- FTBusiness Intelligence DeveloperOther
- FTPresales Security Solutions ArchitectVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Superannuation/WealthOther
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTImplementation ManagerOther
- FTAssociate Consultant - Help DeskNSW
- CCFinance AnalystVIC
- FTDevOps Engineer | Leading SaaS Product CompanyOther
- FTSenior Systems Engineer/Veeam SpecialistOther
- CCWin10 Packaging & DeploymentWA
- TPC++ DeveloperNSW
- FTApplication Support Team Lead l Experience with health applicationsNSW
- CCAutomation Developer ? Linux Dev Ops EngineerNSW
- CCSystems EngineerNSW
- FTCoordinator X2 - Construction, Transport, RailOther
- CCLevel 1 Service Desk SupportWA
- TPICT Strategic Sourcing SpecialistQLD
- FTSCCM Systems AdministratorOther
- FTNetwork Design SpecialistOther
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Digital MortgagesNSW
- TPAngular DeveloperNSW
- FTAWS Data ArchitectsOther
- CCSolutions ArchitectNSW