Belkin has introduced its 3.5mm Audio + Charge RockStar adapter for the iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone 7 and the iPhone 7 Plus.
Mobile accessory brand 3SIXT has announced that its wide range of cases will be available in new sizes for the freshly-announced iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone X.
Tech21 has announced the launch of its new and enhanced protective range of cases and screen shields for iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone X.
Accessories brand Pelican Products Australia has announced a pair of new rugged smartphone cases, designed for use with Apple’s new iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus.
The iPhone 8 and 8 Plus have the Home button and body bezels, they still use Touch ID instead of Face ID, and the LCD screen sizes are the same that you're used to. But don't call them retro.
Regardless of whether you opt for the more compact 8, portrait-mode-ready 8 Plus or the futuristic iPhone X, you’ll still want to keep it looking sharp. You’ll want the right case - and there’s no shortage of options out there competing for your atte...
The iPhone 8 Plus doesn't appear to be much of an upgrade in terms of its camera, so we pitted it against the iPhone 7 Plus in a series of intense photography tests.
How does it work? Will it work with my iPhone? How much is it? We have answers to these questions and more
We pit Apple's new iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone X against the Samsung Note 8 to see which phone has the best specs. Spoiler alert: It's complicated.
Being a tech lover does not exclude loving food too!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Nova 3e: P20 in a pinch
- 2 Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- 3 LG E8 OLED TV (2018) and SK10Y soundbar review: If you've been on the fence about OLED, now might be the time to jump it
- 4 Nokia 6 (2018) review: Simple. Solid. Supreme.
- 5 Samsung Q9F Series QLED: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Automate your basic devices with two TP-Link smart plugs for $25
- LG's awesome 5-camera V40 is already $200 off at B&H Photo
- How to manage Windows 10 updates to prevent them from ruining your life
- Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 9575 review: It might just be the fastest 2-in-1 in town
- Network Architecture Transformation: From Wired to Wireless
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- Hands on with Huawei's Mate 20 Pro
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Oppo Find X: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies