Apple confirmed that 5s cases will also fit on the new iPhone SE, but that doesn't mean you can't buy a case designed specifically for the new 4-inch phone.
Apple is releasing a new mini iPhone this Spring, but reports say it could be an upgraded version of the 4-inch iPhone 5s with curved edges and Live Photos.
St George Bank has activated Touch ID login for its iOS mobile application following the successful implementation and trials of the biometric technology by subsidiary, Bank of Melbourne.
Nike has released its companion app, the refreshed Nike+ Move, to the public a day earlier than expected. Exclusive to iPhone 5s owners, the Nike+ Move app uses the M7 coprocessor found in the iPhone 5s to gather information from the phone's compass ...
Logitech has announced a new iPhone 5s case under the Case+ brand, which will work with a number of optional magnetic mounting accessories.
The latest iPhones are spreading across the world like an epidemic...of attractive, well-designed consumer electronics. On Wednesday, Apple detailed the next victims of the iPhone plague, laying out the more than 25 countries on which its latest iPho...
The iPhone 5s officially launched last Friday, but already a group of hackers has successfully cracked the fingerprint authentication. In spite of the hype surrounding this news, though, the hack of Touch ID idoesn't change the fact that the fingerpr...
On Friday the iPhone 5s will be out on the street, and with it, Apple's fingerprint scanning technology. There are still some concerns about how Apple is implementing and managing fingerprint authentication, but as long as the iPhone 5s doesn't fumbl...
Optus has announced Australian pricing and plan details for Apple's new iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c smartphones, ahead of their official launch on Friday, 20 September.
Telstra and Vodafone have announced Australian pricing and plan details for Apple's new iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c smartphones, ahead of the official launch on Friday, 20 September.
With the iPhone 5S and 5C expected to hit Apple stores next week, here's a look back in time at the evolution of the smartphone that started it all.
Just in case you were underwhelmed by the new Apple smartphones.
Apple's new iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c smartphones will support dual-mode 4G networks in Australia, it has been confirmed.
Though still unsubstantiated, a low-cost iPhone is now widely seen as a possible product announcement in early September, along with a new high-end phone. And it's finally possible to create a coherent explanation of why such a move makes sense for A...
Businesses more interested in controlling which apps are installed on the phones, and separating corporate data from users' personal data
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 2 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 3 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 4 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 5 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Asus' affordable but powerful VivoBook Pro 15 to offer Optane Memory
- Asus unveils the super slim ZenBook Flip S convertible
- Huawei Watch 2 Classic Review: Good watch but a missed opportunity for Wear 2.0
- Far Cry 5's first trailer reveals religious cults and explosions in picturesque Montana
- Amazon is offering two free months of Music Unlimited to new subscribers
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Asus launches laptops to start Computex 2017
- Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- CCProcurement & Contract SpecialistNSW
- FTProgram SchedulerVIC
- FTSenior PHP Developer / Technical LeadQLD
- CCAppian Developer x 2VIC
- CCProject Manager Large ICT Enabled Business Change ProjectQLD
- FTDatabase Engineer (Oracle)ACT
- FTSolution ArchitectWA
- CCData AnalystNSW
- TPICT Customer Support OfficerNSW
- TPDigital Business AnalystNSW
- CCPega DeveloperQLD
- CCImplementation Manager/PlannerACT
- CCCloud Architect - AzureVIC
- TPSenior Java Developer - Contract till June 2018QLD
- FTSplunk Software Developer | 6mth ContractVIC
- FTSAP ISU Billing Consultant - FunctionalVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTWeb Content WriterACT
- CCPHP DeveloperNSW
- FTProject Control Analyst - PMOVIC
- CCIT Security Risk AnalystVIC
- CCAS400 / iSeries EngineerNSW
- CCPenetration Test Analyst or Ethical HackerACT