Apple confirmed that 5s cases will also fit on the new iPhone SE, but that doesn't mean you can't buy a case designed specifically for the new 4-inch phone.
Huawei's CEO has claimed that the Samsung Galaxy S4 is a "so-so" smartphone, and has also criticised Google's Android operating system for being "too complicated."
A "cheap iPhone" developed by means of a straight compromise on features would be a terrible move for Apple. Therefore, what Apple should really be after is a handset that, while less expensive than the top model, is an excellent product in its own r...
A report recently published by Yankee Group concludes that, because iPhone customers are considerably more loyal than Android device buyers, Apple will beat its largest competitor in market share by 2015--and that the advantage will benefit the iPad ...
Gumdrop's $45 Drop Tech case for the iPhone 5 looks and feels formidable for a reason: The case is definitely geared towards those who drop their iPhone often or who engage in rugged activities.
Twig Case makes a slew of stylish wood and bamboo cases for the iPhone 5, ranging in price from $59 to $79. I looked at two specific cases: It's Only Mountains in bamboo, and Monster Head in black and blue.
It's that time again: On Wednesday (US time), Apple will regale us with stories of the products it has sold in the past quarter, and the money it has added to its overflowing bank account. Financial analysts will pepper CEO Tim Cook and CFO Peter Opp...
When it comes to Apple, tea-leaf reading is always in season.
Apple reported Monday that it had sold a "record" 2 million units of the new iPhone 5 during its first three days of sales in China--a report that emerged as Wall Street analysts downgraded the Apple's stock because of perceived softness in demand fo...
Change in any industry involves conflict. Evolution and revolution in tech this year took place not only in the marketplace but also in the courtroom, the factory, and on the Web. Here are the top news stories of 2012 as selected by the editors of th...
Australian electronics vendor, Dick Smith, has announced that it will sell unlocked Apple iPhone 5 devices from today.
The Samsung Galaxy S III, for the first time, is the top-selling smartphone in the world, beating out both the iPhone 4S and iPhone 5, according to Strategy Analytics data for the third quarter of 2012.
Much as we might like iOS 6 around these parts, it's not without its flaws and foibles. Hence Apple's release of iOS 6.0.1 for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
The new iPhone that Apple is expected to announce on Oct. 4 is already on the shopping list of many BlackBerry and Android users.
Apple has finally revealed the date it is expected to unveil its next-generation iPhone, the iPhone 5. The company sent out invitations to the media overnight for an event on Wednesday morning 5 October (Australian time).
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 2 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 3 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 4 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 5 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Huawei Watch 2 Classic Review: Good watch but a missed opportunity for Wear 2.0
- Far Cry 5's first trailer reveals religious cults and explosions in picturesque Montana
- Amazon is offering two free months of Music Unlimited to new subscribers
- This week in games: Red Dead Redemption 2 is delayed, Destiny 2 PC servers explained
- Any website can crash your Windows 7 or 8 PC with these four characters
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- MSI GE72 7RE Apache Pro gaming laptop review
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- CCWeb Designer - IT Graphics / UI DesignerQLD
- CCFront End DeveloperQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst - Banking/FinanceNSW
- FTProject Manager - Accountin Finance and AssetWA
- FTDatabase Engineer (Oracle)ACT
- FTSolution Architect - NetworksWA
- FTDatacentre Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCBusiness Process AnalystNSW
- FTSalesforce ConsultantQLD
- FTSoftware TesterACT
- FTSenior DBANSW
- FTLooking for Software TestersACT
- CCData AnalystNSW
- TPProject Test ManagerQLD
- FTSolution ArchitectSA
- FTClient Onboarding ManagerNSW
- FTSecurity ConsultantNSW
- FTIT Security ConsultantNSW
- FTSenior Front End Developer - BRISBANEWA
- FTSenior Business AnalystACT
- FTScrum MasterNSW
- TPBusiness Intelligence Test ManagerNSW
- FTDatawarehouse DeveloperSA