HTC has recently announced that its Incredible S Android smartphone will be available exclusively through Optus for three months when it launches in Australia on 1 May. The HTC Incredible S is a successor to the HTC Droid Incredible; a smartphone tha...
This year is set to be a big one for Sony Ericsson. The company is releasing a number of XPERIA-branded Android smartphones in Australia in the coming months, including the much publicised Sony Ericsson XPERIA Play and the Sony Ericsson XPERIA Arc. I...
LG recently unveiled the Android-powered LG Optimus 2X. Powered by a 1GHz, dual-core Tegra 2 processor, LG claims the Optimus 2X will provide enhanced multimedia, gaming and Web browsing, along with the ability to multitask with "virtually no screen ...
If you haven't synced your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad in the last 24 hours, you've got a surprise waiting for you: Apple has released iOS 4.3, promising new ways to access iTunes content, a Wi-Fi personal hotspot option and improved browser speeds. I...
Sony Ericsson's XPERIA Arc is the first of many XPERIA-branded Android phones to debut in 2011. Aside from the much publicised Sony Ericsson XPERIA Play, dubbed the 'PlayStation phone', the XPERIA Arc is the company's flagship smartphone for the firs...
After months of rumours, Sony Ericsson finally confirmed it will launch its XPERIA Play Android smartphone -- dubbed the 'PlayStation phone' -- in the coming months. Does this gaming smartphone have what it takes to compete with the [[artnid:355503|A...
LG recently unveiled the world's first 3D smartphone, the LG Optimus 3D. It has a glasses-free 3D LCD screen and can record 3D video thanks to a special dual-lens camera. Does this 3D smartphone have what it takes to compete with the Apple iPhone 4? ...
The HTC Desire, along with the Samsung Galaxy S, is one of the most popular Android smartphones on the market in Australia. HTC has just lifted the lid on its hotly anticipated next-generation Desire, called the Desire S. Does it have what it takes t...
Apple's iPhone 4 may be the most popular smartphone on the market, but the latest range of Android smartphones is quickly gaining ground on Apple's juggernaut.
Images and details of the BlackBerry Dakota--the impending flagship smartphone from Research In Motion (RIM)--have emerged. The Dakota is packed with features as RIM struggles desperately to regain lost ground and compete with the Apple iPhone and th...
With the release of the iPhone 4, developers have a much more powerful Apple smartphone to work with. The iPhone 4 boasts an improved display and graphics, a faster processor and more memory.
Facebook is getting serious about on-the-go social networking with a suite of new features announced during the Facebook Mobile event on Wednesday.
If you're looking for an alternative to the iPhone, then you're most likely going to be eyeing off one of the latest Android smartphones. The HTC Desire HD is the newest kid on the block.
The Apple iOS, which runs on its iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad, has a flaw in how it reads PDF documents that makes it easier to hack. This flaw is exploited by JailbreakMe, a one-click site that makes it easy for anyone without any real tech skills t...
Apple has launched its highly anticipated iPhone 4 [[artnid:352315|Google's Android operating system]] is going from strength to strength, and BlackBerry continues to push its e-mail-centric smartphones. But which mobile phone is best for you?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Titan Souls is free for Twitch Prime and Amazon Prime subscribers
- Anker's extremely popular ergonomic mouse is 70% off today
- Google explains why Android apps still aren't on Chromebooks
- HP's Envy 13 offers Surface Laptop features without the markup—or Windows 10 S
- HP's Spectre x2 may be the Surface Pro killer we've been waiting for
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Huawei P10 smartphone review
- Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- Moto G5 smartphone: full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- CCSSIS / SSRS DeveloperNSW
- FTSystem Support Analyst, ERPNSW
- CCSalesforce ArchitectVIC
- TPAgile Projet AdministratorVIC
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- TPAEM DeveloperNSW
- TPSupport Engineer (Security Tools)VIC
- CCIdentity Access Management - Business AnalystVIC
- TPLevel 1-3 Helpdesk OfficerQLD
- TPSenior .Net DeveloperQLD
- FTDigital Marketing Manager | Initial 6 Month ContractNSW
- CCConsultant - Hogan Health CheckQLD
- FTSoftware EngineerWA
- CCPMO CoordinatorNSW
- CCSenior Systems EngineerVIC
- FTTechnical Consultant - SharePoint developerQLD
- FTClient Onboarding ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - SalesforceVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager (Applications) - 2 positionsQLD
- CCVDI EngineerACT
- FTProject Coordinator - Telecommunications InfrastructureNSW
- FTAppian DeveloperQLD
- TPSenior Project ManagerVIC