Steve Jobs is such a great salesman that he can actually give us a sense of familiarity with something we don't know anything about.
Apple iPhone application developers have taken a look at the nuances of building software for the the larger iPad tablet and find it strikingly similar to building for the iPhone, though with the added benefit of more screen real estate.
The iBook store, the marketplace for electronic books on Apple's forthcoming iPad, will sell e-books wrapped in digital rights management software, according to sources quoted in the L.A. Times. Apple phased out DRM songs from the iTunes store a year...
When the over-the-top hype met the reality of Apple's iPad, a majority of consumers decided they didn't need, and wouldn't buy, the new device, a survey published today said.
Sony hinted on Thursday that it's preparing a challenger to Apple's upcoming iPad.
The iPad is too big and lacks communication capabilities, argued the former Apple executive who oversaw the demise of the company's iconic-but-flawed Newton more than a decade ago.
Software developer ScrollMotion has been tapped to develop iPad-friendly versions of textbooks for education publishers like McGraw Hill, Houghton Mifflin, and Kaplan. Features that may make it into the iPad textbooks include video, interactive quiz...
The public battle between Adobe and Apple over bringing Flash to the iPhone, and now iPad platforms has heated up the debate over the life expectancy of Flash.
Australian telcos have expressed interest in releasing micro-SIMs compatible with the recently announced Apple iPad.
Like a rising tide lifting all boats, Apple Inc.'s high-profile iPad will help sales of all media tablets to grow nearly 15-fold over the next five years, ABI Research Inc. predicted on Tuesday.
Apple's iPad is a multi-function device that focuses on multimedia and some productivity apps, but also functions as an e-reader with a new iBook store of EPub format books.
A Chinese company that sells a tablet PC like Apple's newly announced iPad may sue the U.S. company over the similar design between the devices, it said Monday.
Want to run Windows 7 on the new Apple iPad? Citrix says it will soon be possible--at least virtually--using a new version of its Citrix Receiver software.
Apple's iPad has been surrounded by debate since its debut last week. Now, the heavily hyped tablet is at the center of a controversy that's reaching the federal government.
Despite its reputation as a consumer device, the presence of the iPhone, and soon the iPad, in the business environment cannot be ignored. IT Administrators at businesses of all sizes must address the challenge of integrating the devices and providin...
We have 4 to give away so jump in!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 2 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
- Samsung's Galaxy S9 debuts with big changes to DeX
- Galaxy S9+ hands on: Testing AR emojis and Samsung's dual-aperture camera
- Galaxy S9 early camera test: Let's scrutinize Samsung's Dual Aperture photos
- The Galaxy S9 looks like an S8 on the outside, but is all new on the inside
- MWC 2018: Everything Announced At The Nokia Press Conference
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Sony a7R Mk III review: Full, in-depth review
- Which 2018 Smart Speaker Should I Buy
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCDevOps EngineerQLD
- FTCommercial Contracts AnalystOther
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperACT
- FTIT Security OfficerVIC
- FTBusiness Consultant/Analyst (Entry level)VIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - WealthOther
- FTSharePoint O365 - Application SupportOther
- TPProject Manager - SEQQLD
- CCNetwork Engineer (Cisco)NSW
- CCSenior Cloud Architect (Azure Analytics) - Contract - SydneyNSW
- CCUnity 3D Developer (Mobile)NSW
- FTProject Manager - ERP implementationOther
- FTSolution Architect - MDMOther
- CCReporting Business AnalystNSW
- FTJunior Project Managers - x2Other
- TPIT Storage EngineerVIC
- FTHadoop DeveloperSA
- FTIT Security EngineerOther
- CCData AnalystACT
- FTBusiness ImplementationOther
- CCSharepoint DeveloperVIC
- TPMicrosoft Dynamics DeveloperQLD
- FTIAM DevOps EngineerOther
- FTSAP Test AnalystsACT
- FTSenior Insight AnalystOther