Apple appears to have reversed course in Japan on a key feature of its iPad 3G: It won't offer a version capable of being used with different cellular carriers there.
On the day Apple announced the availability of the iPad in some Western European countries, rival German company WeTab changed the name of its tablet computing product and company from WePad to WeTab.
Do you type enough on your iPad that you can make the case for a keyboard, but don't want to lug around a separate input device?
A new jailbreak for iPhones, iPads, and iPod Touches has been released, mere days after of the iPad 3G release in the US. Called Spirit, this hack lets you jailbreak your Apple mobile devices without connecting them to a computer. While this isn't ...
Google wants to bring your digital book reader into the cloud.
The Department of Justice and the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) both declined comment today on a report that the agencies may investigate Apple over antitrust charges linked to its ban of rival development tools for iPhone and iPad software.
Grab your ringside seats, gang: Apple and Adobe are at it again -- and this time, the fighting's turning fierce.
Hewlett-Packard's purchase of Palm could redefine the PC maker's mobile OS strategy, potentially impacting the company's reliance on Microsoft operating systems.
Israel lifted a ban on imports of Apple's iPad on Sunday, saying the device conforms with local wireless standards, the government said.
The U.S. International Trade Commission on Monday said it will investigate a patent infringement complaint filed by Elan Microelectronics in Taiwan regarding Apple's multitouch devices including the iPhone and iPad.
Apple's next big thing may be a video platform that combines cameras in the next versions of the iPhone and iPad with the giant data center the company's building in North Carolina, an analyst said today.
3D has come to the iPad. Sort of. Florida-based kode80 has announced an update to its HoloToy application for iPad iTunes link) that gives the app a simulated 3D effect. How does HoloToy's 3D effect work? It creates perspective based on the angle of...
Australia's three main telcos -- VHA, Telstra and Optus -- have all announced today that they are offering a series of mobile broadband plans for the upcoming Apple iPad.
In order to feed iPad demand in its home country, Apple has delayed the iPad's overseas launch until the end of May.
A California company that first sued Apple in 2008 over patents related to the iPhone, iPod Touch and other products, said last week that it will add the iPad to the list of infringing products.
IoT botnets have been known for quite a while, but they gained household infamy after Mirai grabbed the headlines back in 2016.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Nokia 6 (2018) review: Simple. Solid. Supreme.
- 2 Samsung Q9F Series QLED: Peak performance from a home entertainment heavyweight
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
- Intel 8th-gen Core i7 vs. 7th-gen Core i7 CPUs: An upgrade that's finally worth it
- How the cloud can deliver speed, scale and security for apps
- Oppo deal out Australian pricing and availability for R15 and R15 Pro
- Sony Xperia Ear Duo review: A different, smarter, kind of earbud
- The Humble Store is giving away cyberpunk RPG Shadowrun Returns for free
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- Computex 2018: Everything you missed at Asia's biggest tech tradeshow
- Computex 2018: Nvidia launches new AI-focused hardware and software platforms
- Huawei P20 Pro review: See it and believe the hype
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies