Apple appears to have reversed course in Japan on a key feature of its iPad 3G: It won't offer a version capable of being used with different cellular carriers there.
On the day Apple announced the availability of the iPad in some Western European countries, rival German company WeTab changed the name of its tablet computing product and company from WePad to WeTab.
Do you type enough on your iPad that you can make the case for a keyboard, but don't want to lug around a separate input device?
A new jailbreak for iPhones, iPads, and iPod Touches has been released, mere days after of the iPad 3G release in the US. Called Spirit, this hack lets you jailbreak your Apple mobile devices without connecting them to a computer. While this isn't ...
Google wants to bring your digital book reader into the cloud.
The Department of Justice and the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) both declined comment today on a report that the agencies may investigate Apple over antitrust charges linked to its ban of rival development tools for iPhone and iPad software.
Grab your ringside seats, gang: Apple and Adobe are at it again -- and this time, the fighting's turning fierce.
Hewlett-Packard's purchase of Palm could redefine the PC maker's mobile OS strategy, potentially impacting the company's reliance on Microsoft operating systems.
Israel lifted a ban on imports of Apple's iPad on Sunday, saying the device conforms with local wireless standards, the government said.
The U.S. International Trade Commission on Monday said it will investigate a patent infringement complaint filed by Elan Microelectronics in Taiwan regarding Apple's multitouch devices including the iPhone and iPad.
Apple's next big thing may be a video platform that combines cameras in the next versions of the iPhone and iPad with the giant data center the company's building in North Carolina, an analyst said today.
3D has come to the iPad. Sort of. Florida-based kode80 has announced an update to its HoloToy application for iPad iTunes link) that gives the app a simulated 3D effect. How does HoloToy's 3D effect work? It creates perspective based on the angle of...
Australia's three main telcos -- VHA, Telstra and Optus -- have all announced today that they are offering a series of mobile broadband plans for the upcoming Apple iPad.
In order to feed iPad demand in its home country, Apple has delayed the iPad's overseas launch until the end of May.
A California company that first sued Apple in 2008 over patents related to the iPhone, iPod Touch and other products, said last week that it will add the iPad to the list of infringing products.
Why virtualise your NAS environment?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 2 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Final Fantasy XV adds Half-Life's star, Blizzard hosts a Warcraft III tourney
- Walmart has the Intel Core i7-8700K for just over $300 today
- Massive EA Origin game sale slashes prices on Battlefield, Star Wars, Mass Effect, and more
- Google takes Assistant worldwide with new languages and custom phone integrations
- MWC 2018: Samsung's Galaxy S9 reveal and everything else you need to know
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Sony a7R Mk III review: Full, in-depth review
- Which 2018 Smart Speaker Should I Buy
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- TPSystems Administrator (ServiceNow)QLD
- FTGRC Lead - ECS.113Other
- FTSenior Full Stack Developer - Blue Chip CompanyOther
- TPSystems Administrator (AWS)QLD
- FTCommercial Contracts AnalystOther
- FTHFC EngineerOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - Supply ChainOther
- CCSenior Splunk DeveoperVIC
- FTProject Administrator/CoordinatorSA
- FTSenior Linux System AdministratorVIC
- FTSenior Android DeveloperOther
- FTInfrastructure Delivery ManagerOther
- FTUX Design Manager (Urgent!!)Other
- CCFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- CCProject ManagerWA
- FTAccount Manager - TechnologyACT
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperOther
- FTSnr MS SQL Developer- Australian only- security clearanceOther
- FTLead Project/Program Manager -Office Fit out & AccommodationOther
- FTDevOps & IT Operations | Trading & Finance | LinuxOther
- FT.NET DeveloperWA
- FTSenior Project ManagerOther
- CCFront-End DeveloperNSW
- FTNetwork AdministratorVIC