Apple appears to have reversed course in Japan on a key feature of its iPad 3G: It won't offer a version capable of being used with different cellular carriers there.
On the day Apple announced the availability of the iPad in some Western European countries, rival German company WeTab changed the name of its tablet computing product and company from WePad to WeTab.
Do you type enough on your iPad that you can make the case for a keyboard, but don't want to lug around a separate input device?
A new jailbreak for iPhones, iPads, and iPod Touches has been released, mere days after of the iPad 3G release in the US. Called Spirit, this hack lets you jailbreak your Apple mobile devices without connecting them to a computer. While this isn't ...
Google wants to bring your digital book reader into the cloud.
The Department of Justice and the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) both declined comment today on a report that the agencies may investigate Apple over antitrust charges linked to its ban of rival development tools for iPhone and iPad software.
Grab your ringside seats, gang: Apple and Adobe are at it again -- and this time, the fighting's turning fierce.
Hewlett-Packard's purchase of Palm could redefine the PC maker's mobile OS strategy, potentially impacting the company's reliance on Microsoft operating systems.
Israel lifted a ban on imports of Apple's iPad on Sunday, saying the device conforms with local wireless standards, the government said.
The U.S. International Trade Commission on Monday said it will investigate a patent infringement complaint filed by Elan Microelectronics in Taiwan regarding Apple's multitouch devices including the iPhone and iPad.
Apple's next big thing may be a video platform that combines cameras in the next versions of the iPhone and iPad with the giant data center the company's building in North Carolina, an analyst said today.
3D has come to the iPad. Sort of. Florida-based kode80 has announced an update to its HoloToy application for iPad iTunes link) that gives the app a simulated 3D effect. How does HoloToy's 3D effect work? It creates perspective based on the angle of...
Australia's three main telcos -- VHA, Telstra and Optus -- have all announced today that they are offering a series of mobile broadband plans for the upcoming Apple iPad.
In order to feed iPad demand in its home country, Apple has delayed the iPad's overseas launch until the end of May.
A California company that first sued Apple in 2008 over patents related to the iPhone, iPod Touch and other products, said last week that it will add the iPad to the list of infringing products.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Titan Souls is free for Twitch Prime and Amazon Prime subscribers
- Anker's extremely popular ergonomic mouse is 70% off today
- Google explains why Android apps still aren't on Chromebooks
- HP's Envy 13 offers Surface Laptop features without the markup—or Windows 10 S
- HP's Spectre x2 may be the Surface Pro killer we've been waiting for
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Huawei P10 smartphone review
- Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- Moto G5 smartphone: full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- CCIteration Manager/Scrum MasterQLD
- FTBusiness Development Manager IT HealthcareQLD
- FTPMO LeadNSW
- FTTest AnalystACT
- FTNetwork EngineerWA
- FTJunior Administration AssistantACT
- FTSystems EngineerVIC
- CCDevOps Engineer with strong Docker skills - Contract - North Shore SydneyNSW
- FTPerformance Management SMENSW
- CCProject Delivery CoordinatorQLD
- FTAppian DeveloperQLD
- FTiOS DeveloperNSW
- TPEnterprise Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTERP Reporting AnalystNSW
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- FTWEB DesignerQLD
- CCSalesforce ArchitectVIC
- TPReporting DeveloperWA
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- TPSupport AnalystVIC
- TPSenior .Net DeveloperQLD
- CCEnd to End Project ManagerVIC
- CCData AnalystNSW
- TPSolution Architect - InfrastructureQLD