Apple is making a big push for the corporate IT market through a partnership with IBM, which will develop iOS apps for its big data and analytics services and promote iPhones and iPads to its clients.
Teachers will be able to can create, edit, manage and share course materials with their students directly from Apple’s iPad following an update to its iTunes U software.
Presto pledged support for Google’s Chromecast when the dongle was launched at the end of May. Today the Foxtel subsidiary has kept its commitment by making it possible to stream Presto from select Android tablets, iPads and PCs to Chromecast equippe...
They were flat. Many had pens or touchscreens. And most of them died. Swipe back in time to see how tablets have evolved to the Surface, iPad, and Android slates we use today.
HealthKit, a new feature of Apple's iOS 8, will let apps share health and activity information and send it to doctors.
Heroes, bugs, puzzlers, baseball and more fill this list of popular Apple iPhone, iPad games
Private servers, WiFi camera monitors, remote management -- further proof that the iPad is an IT pro essential
Microsoft Office does its best to challenge the reigning Apple iWork.
From rare gemstone to mass market material for future iPhones, iPads and more?
Seeing the latest smartphone makes some people's hearts beat faster. Now there's an app that can hear them.
Microsoft officially announced Microsoft Office for iPad on Thursday, pushing Microsoft's office suite onto the most popular tablet in the market.
Microsoft has finally developed a version of Office for the iPad, a move many feel comes too late.
Sony’s Xperia Tablet Z2 will be made available in three different models when it comes to Australia, all of which will be priced on par with Apple’s iPad Air.
Satya Nadella will hold his first press conference as Microsoft's CEO next week, and reports are emerging that he'll unveil a version of the Office suite for Apple's iPad.
Presto makes Foxtel’s movie library available for $20 per month without having to commit to a contract. The service will have access to roughly one thousand movies from several notable Hollywood studios, in addition to granting subscribers access to ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- Hands-on: AMD's Radeon Vega Frontier Edition vs Nvidia Titan Xp
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Steam's Summer Sale kicks off with a $15 Steam Link, game discounts galore, and digital stickers
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTCommercial Analyst (IT Contracts)Other
- FTSEO ExecutiveOther
- FTSupport AnalystOther
- CCProject SpecialistVIC
- FTL1 Service Desk SupportWA
- FTSenior Business Analyst - BI, Analytics and Data modellingOther
- TPSenior Business Analyst | 12 month fixed term contractQLD
- FTSenior Application Support SpecialistQLD
- FTSystems EngineerOther
- FTLinux Support EngineerOther
- CCSenior PMO AnalystNSW
- CCJunior Network Data Analyst - Telco - GISVIC
- CCWintel Infrastructure EngineersACT
- FTPL/ SQL developerOther
- CCHelpdesk Support - L2VIC
- CCEUS Junior Application Project ManagerNSW
- FTResource /Operations AnalystOther
- FTSenior Policy OfficerOther
- TPAnalyst Program SupportVIC
- FTPractise Manager - SecurityVIC
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTDigital Project Manager / Product ManagerOther
- TPDemand Analysis ManagerNSW
- FTSystem Specialist - Network SystemsOther
- FTSenior Analyst - Security / DevOpsOther