Just when it appears Android 2.2 is ready to leap from smartphones to tablets, Google steps up and casts aspersions on its mobile operating system - at least for now.
Apple CEO Steve Jobs today -- in the midst of a blitz of consumer-oriented announcements such as video rentals in iTunes, a new touch-based iPod music player model, and an online multiuser gaming service -- introduced a new version of its mobile OS a...
The Apple iPad has been embraced by businesses much faster than its iPhone predecessor. That acceptance is primarily a result of the success of the iPhone, but it also opens the door for iPad competitors to enter the business world more easily once t...
Samsung has released a teaser video showing off its upcoming tablet device that is set to challenge the Apple iPad.
Despite Apple's talk about environmental friendliness, subscribing to iPad magazine apps now requires you to kill a tree.
Analysts split today over reports that Apple may be readying a smaller iPad for launch later this year.
Apple is readying another tablet similar to the iPad but with a 7-inch touchscreen for launch as early as the end of this year, according to a major Taiwanese newspaper.
30-year-old technology struts its stuff beside today's state-of-the-art tablet computer
After wowing onlookers at the Consumer Electronics Show earlier this year, the highly anticipated Adam tablet is out of the experimental phase and could become available to users soon, perhaps by the end of this year.
Apple's new iPad casts a "halo" over the older iPhone, with owners of the tablet about twice as likely to want the company's smartphone as consumers who own neither, a Nielsen analyst said today.
Low-cost Android tablets resembling Apple's iconic iPad are on sale through retail sites like eBay for US$50 to $125, though observers say they could be a pain to own since they lack hardware and software support.
Microsoft is busy at work on a new tablet computer design, a product that may arrive from one or more of its hardware partners in "not a heck of a long time," CEO Steve Ballmer told analysts on Thursday.
The Victorian State Government has unveiled a program where 500 iPads will be delivered to a number of hospitals in the state, as the Brumby Labor government continues to show a great deal of interest in the Apple platform.
Apple was sued last week over claims that its iPad easily overheats, then suddenly switches itself off.
Market researcher iSuppli sharply increased its forecast for sales of Apple's popular iPad to 12.9 million by the end of this year, from an earlier target of 7.1 million.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- AMD, Nvidia coin mining graphics cards appear as gaming GPU shortage intensifies
- Akitio Node Cabinet review: Real, affordable graphics for your laptop
- 10 supremely useful Microsoft OneNote add-ins and tools
- Hands-on: How the Asus ROG GX501 Zephyrus performs with Nvidia's Max-Q technology
- OnePlus 5 review: This mid-range Android phone is speedy inside, but stale outside
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSnr Technical Salesforce Consultant Global IT Managed Services - SydneyNSW
- FTWorkforce AnalystOther
- FTJava DeveloperSA
- FTLead API DeveloperNSW
- CCBlack Belt - Improvement ManagerVIC
- FTSupport AnalystOther
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FTPresales Solution Architect - NetworksNSW
- FTMobile App DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- FTSenior Siebel Developer - Canberra/MelbourneOther
- FTLAMP Stack Developer/ PHP DeveloperOther
- FTSEO ExecutiveOther
- FTProject Implementation ManagerOther
- FTEmail Marketing Specialist/ Campaign SpecialistOther
- TPTest AnalystNSW
- FTProgram ManagerSA
- FTIntegration Architect- NSW GovernmentOther
- FTSenior Application Support SpecialistQLD
- FTSharePoint DevelopersOther
- FTSenior RF EngineerSA
- FTPL/ SQL developerOther
- FTSystem Specialist - Network SystemsOther
- FTSenior Java DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Software Developer (x3)Other