You read last week's Backspin (you did, didn't you?) so you'll know it included a riposte from my old friend and verbal sparring partner, Winn Schwartau, to my April column "Curse you, users."
Despite its inevitable comparisons to the popular Apple iPad, Cisco's Cius is viewed more as another entry point into Cisco's collaboration ecosystem and less as the company's entry into tablet computing.
There is mounting speculation that a Facebook app for the iPad is imminent. Despite Mark Zuckerberg's assertion that the "iPad isn't mobile", the demand for a Facebook app, and the success of alternative Facebook apps for the iPad suggest that there ...
Further evidence that Apple is planning to increase the display resolution of the iPad 3 has emerged.
Microsoft has presented the Windows 8 user interface and displayed various devices on which the next version of Windows will run.
iPhones, iPads and other employee-owned mobile gear are the most risky devices that can be connected to corporate networks, according to a new survey by ISACA, an international user group devoted to providing benchmarks and guidance for technology be...
Businesses can now grant iPads safe remote access to files using new software designed to meet enterprise management and security concerns.
Component supply issues that left Apple unable to produce as many iPad 2 units as it had planned have reportedly eased.
When RehabCare executives started asking IT for the Apple iPad several months back, CIO Dick Escue didn't skip a beat.
Telstra has announced that all AFL games will be streamed live to mobile phones and tablets from 2012, following a landmark $1.25 billion AFL television rights deal.
Given how much confusing and often contradictory information has been filling the media over the last week, it wouldn't surprise me if some iPhone users were calling in priests to exorcise the demons of privacy invasion.
Mobile device management provider Good Technology's latest quarterly survey of the devices its thousands of customers manage through Good's tool shows clearly that users -- not companies -- select their own smartphones, a strong confirmation that the...
After weeks of waiting for an iPad 2 on back order, CIO Rob Rennie of Florida State College at Jacksonville finally got his hands on the slick, new device. "My assessment so far is, I love it because it is faster, lighter and the FaceTime capability ...
Research firm Gartner yesterday gave Microsoft a hard diss on the tablet front by not including Redmond in its recent tablet-OS four-year forecast.
A French research group has used the iPad 2's front facing camera to enable the tablet to display 3D images without the need to wear glasses.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Spoiler alert: Google's Pixel event will still be more exciting than Apple's iPhone X reveal
- ExpressVPN review: A good service with no public leadership
- How to buy the perfect PC case
- Massively Scalable Clouds Force a New Cabling Paradigm
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review: This leaner, meaner stealth-em-up is a safe-bet
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTJunior .NET DeveloperOther
- TPQlik DeveloperQLD
- FTTechnical Lead - PHP DeveloperQLD
- FTAdministration SupportOther
- CCApplications PackagerNSW
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Project AnalystOther
- FTBI DeveloperQLD
- FTSr SQL Developer/Data Migration SpecialistOther
- CCDevOps Consultant - BrisbaneVIC
- FTInfrastructure/Cloud Architect - Government OrganisationVIC
- FTSalesforce ArchitectOther
- TPC++ DeveloperNSW
- FTJunior-Mid level Technical Software Support/Project CoordinatorQLD
- FTReporting Consultant with AlteryxOther
- FTIT Security AnalystOther
- FTSAED CoordinatorOther
- CCDatabase AdministratorQLD
- CCSenior Process AnalystNSW
- TPPHP DeveloperWA
- FTSecurity Architect, Framework DesignNSW
- FTNon - functional Test LeadVIC
- FTLevel 2 Desktop Support EngineerOther
- CCDatabase Administrator - Government OrganisationVIC