Apple has launched host of new devices for the year ahead, including the iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPad Pro and iOS 9.
iPad Pro in pictures
Much like the tablet market as a whole, the iPad Pro had started to feel a little dull. But that changes with the new iPad.
Apple has officially begun hyping up its next hardware event, due to take place in New York on the 30th of October.
iOS on the iPad isn't all it could be—here are a few ideas on how to fix it.
Apple and Samsung are the tablet leaders, even though the market continues to decline overall.
The iPads now include more storage space at a lower price.
I took an iPad Pro with me to cover this year’s CES. I couldn’t rely on Apple’s tablet for everything but I got surprisingly close.
In 2019, not everyone can get away with using a tablet instead of a laptop - but some people can. If that’s you, here are some things to consider:
Apple has unveiled the new iPad Pro, with slim bezels, no home button, Face ID, and a whole new philosophy.
Minor but necessary tweaks are coming to the iPad this September. Here's a sneak preview.
Apple's new iPad Pro has a few similarity with its bigger, older sibling. But it also sports major new features.
Videos about iPad Pro
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Z Flip review: Killer form-factor, lethal price-tag
- 3 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 4 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 5 Xiro Drone Xplorer V by Rapoo review
Join the newsletter!
- Clickbait warning: UL's Wild Life benchmark makes PC vs. iPhone comparisons way too easy
- Huawei drops 5G SoC phones
- Amazon Echo (4th Gen) review: The more things change, the more they stay the same
- The Full Nerd ep. 154: Big Navi rumors, Nvidia Adobe AI, PS5 teardown
- Apple's cheapest iPhone just got a little cheaper through Vodafone
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Soundbars: Why they’re worth it and which one should you buy
- Buying a laptop this EOFY? Here's a cheat sheet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies