After an initial rush, downloads of Microsoft's free Office for the iPhone quickly tailed off, data from a mobile app analytics company showed Sunday.
In yet another mobile acquisition, Yahoo has acquired Qwiki, a New York City company that makes an app for turning photos and videos into short, edited movies.
We've heard about the new look and feel of iOS 7, as well as about the most prominent features, but in its WWDC keynote Apple--as it often does--alluded to many new features that didn't get their chance to shine. On its website, the company's now det...
Spanish operator Telefónica is worried about the Android-iOS smartphone duopoly, and has joined with Microsoft in a marketing blitz that it hopes will convince consumers to pick up smartphones based on Windows Phone.
As mobile device shipments overtake those of PCs, cross-platform tool developer Xamarin hopes to get more enterprises to adapt their apps for Android and iOS with the help of its .Net Mobility Scanner.
BlackBerry continues to expand its support for Android and iOS with Secure Work Space, which separates work and personal apps and data, as the company tries to hold on to enterprise users by becoming more platform neutral.
Instagram looks the same. It feels the same. But there's more oomph now with video.
Step aside, Vine: 15-second videos are coming to Instagram on iOS and Android, complete with basic editing, filters, and stabilisation.
Microsoft erred when it decided that the new Office Mobile for iPhone would be available to Office 365 customers but not to those who purchased a traditional "perpetual" license to Office 2013, an analyst argued
If, like many, you use Evernote as a sophisticated to-do list, the latest update to the essential software and service is about to dramatically increase its usefulness. Reminders give Evernote a full suite of alarm and notification features, ideal fo...
Last week's release of Office Mobile for the iPhone nailed down one of the mysteries pundits had pondered -- how Microsoft planned to generate Office revenue from Apple's iPhone and iPad.
Microsoft's surprise launch of Office Mobile for the iPhone shows that the software giant continues to favour Windows' future over Office's fortune, analysts said.
Microsoft released a version of its office suite for iPhones in the U.S. that is only available for Office 365 subscribers.
The USPTO has confirmed four claims of Apple's overscroll bounce patent, including claim 19 of the patent, according to a document filed with a Californian court on Thursday. That claim played a crucial part in Apple's US$1.05 billion dollar lawsuit ...
Uber, a private car service that originated in San Francisco, has today announced the launch of a taxi booking service in Sydney.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- AKG N60 NC review: on-ear headphones that sound great and make sense but fail to raise the bar
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPBusiness Process Improvement AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Solution ArchitectOther
- TPOrganisational Change ManagerQLD
- TPAutomation EngineerQLD
- FTService Desk Technical LeadNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager- Infrastructure & Application upgradeOther
- CCWeb Applications Project ManagerACT
- CCBusiness Intelligence SpecialistNSW
- TPSCRUM MasterVIC
- FTAxiomSL Technical ConsultantOther
- FTChange Manager- Rail / Fleet MaintenanceOther
- FTSenior Systems EngineerVIC
- CCWintel EngineerWA
- CCJunior to mid-level - Business Analyst ? AgileQLD
- FTHealthcare TesterVIC
- TPSenior Siebel DeveloperACT
- FTPEGA ArchitectOther
- FTBusiness Information Security Officer (BISO)NSW
- FTOffice Manager | Start-up | Global Cloud ProviderVIC
- TPBusiness Continuity Senior Associate/ IT AuditNSW
- TPSystems EngineerNSW
- TPSenior Change ManagerACT
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- CC.net DeveloperNSW
- FTDigital Account StrategistSA