Microsoft showed the Arccos Caddie app at build to demonstrate the data-crunching powers of its Azure cloud service—in this case, collecting data to help you play better golf.
These apps use everything from cold facts to tough love to keep your smartphone use from killing your productivity.
The change coming to iOS 10.3 and macOS Sierra 10.12.4 updates might help you make better buying decisions.
Microsoft's Office Lens camera app is now a part of both Word and PowerPoint for iOS and Android. It will become really useful, though, once true OCR machine-reading capabilities are added.
A cult favorite role-player is Nintendo's next iOS release—with big changes in tow.
From super-size emoji to tap-back bubbles, from full-screen laser effects to sending a heartbeat, iMessages in iOS 10 is jam-packed. Here's how to get started.
You upgraded to the latest version of iOS, but now you need to revert back? Here are the instructions.
Note-taking apps like Evernote already allow you to collaborate, and iOS 10's Notes app is jumping on board.
Just for fun, we pushed Portrait mode to the limit and compared the results to a DSLR. The results made our photographer jealous.
Using the 2x setting in iPhone 7 Plus's Camera app doesn't always mean the telephoto lens will take the photo. If you're too close your subject, or there isn't enough light, the app will use the "regular" wide-angle lens and digitally zoom the photo ...
In iOS 10, Apple's Maps app does more, from making restaurant reservations to remembering where you left your car.
Apple Music in iOS 10 features playlist to rival Spotify's.
Some cross into the uncanny valley, or at least from iconic to specific.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- 2 Moto G7 review: The new gold standard for budget buyers
- 3 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 5 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
Join the newsletter!
- Windows 10 November 2019 Update review: Fewer features now, bigger changes later
- Dell XPS 13 2-in-1 vs Mac Pro: Can a thin, light laptop take down Apple's still-sold desktop?
- RealMe are coming for Oppo's lunch money
- What are Netflix-Calibrated Mode and Filmmaker Mode?
- Nokia's new 6.2 looks as pretty as the Nokia 220 4G looks cheap
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Happy iPhone Day: Here's everything Apple just announced
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Australian review (2019)
- Best true wireless earbuds: Jabra vs Sony vs Beats
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies