Data-integration giant Informatica has made itself a private company in a $US5.3 billion deal that includes investments from Microsoft and Salesforce.com.
Enterprise customers can expect to hear more from e-commerce giant Alibaba Group. The Chinese company is accelerating the global expansion of its cloud computing business, with a US$1 billion investment.
Good programmers are notoriously hard to find, but HackerRank thinks it has the answer. A fresh cash infusion suggests it may be on to something.
There's no shortage of software vendors paying lip service to data science in this analytics-infused era, but Workday is putting its money where its mouth is.
China's largest chip foundry is entering into a joint venture with Qualcomm to develop chips, at a time when the country is looking for technology to emerge as a semiconductor producing powerhouse.
EBay has sold its 28.4 percent ownership stake in Craigslist as part of an agreement between the companies announced Friday .
If you’re looking to hire a developer, which is more important: her LinkedIn profile or samples of her code on GitHub?
Simplicity is an oft-cited goal in the world of enterprise software, but by most accounts, it's rarely achieved. Percolate is hoping to change that, at least for marketing professionals.
Google will give €150 million (US$163 million) to European publishers and digital journalism startups in the next three years as part of a wider package that aims to support the news sector.
It wasn't long after the launch of Slack's namesake team-communication software last year that the San Francisco company was catapulted into the "unicorn" club -- that growing group of startups with valuations above $1 billion.
Erwin Liu is the CEO of a fledgling Chinese startup, and he's been the happy recipient of free chips from Intel.
Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba Group is investing US$200 million in photo-messaging app Snapchat, following a string of prior investments in U.S. tech companies.
IBM will dedicate $US4 billion in spending this year to the cloud, analytics and mobile technologies, as it struggles with seismic shifts that are changing the computing landscape it once dominated,
Apple is investing in a vast solar plant in Northern California that will generate as much electricity as the company uses to power all its operations in the state.
Alibaba Group is pumping $US590 million into a Chinese smartphone maker that's been helping the e-commerce company promote its own mobile OS against Google's Android.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- OneDrive Files On-Demand: How to enable it in Windows 10 Fall Creators Update
- The HP ZBook x2 is a wildly powerful Surface Pro rival with a tear-off keyboard
- Don't be fooled: Windows Mixed Reality headsets are just VR headsets
- Thinking Big: Why Bold Ideas, Technology and Collaboration Help Bridge the Rural-Urban Divide
- Comodo Internet Security Pro 10 Review: It works well, but read every install screen closely
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FT.Net Developers (.Net / C# / Visual Studio)ACT
- FTSenior Data AnalystOther
- CCUser Experience DesignerACT
- FTSAP Lead Solution ArchitectOther
- CCSAP CRM Functional Consultants - Multiple rolesACT
- CCProject SchedulerWA
- FTService Desktop TechnicianOther
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- CCSCCM EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst & Project ManagerOther
- CCSoftware EngineerNSW
- CCDigital Project ManagerVIC
- FTTechnical Digital Producer | 6 Month ContractOther
- FTSenior Business ConsultantOther
- TPProject Manager | Digital Health ProgramQLD
- FTCampaign ManagerOther
- CCDesktop Support Analyst / EngineerNSW
- CCSharepoint DeveloperWA
- FTJunior .NET DeveloperOther
- CCApplication Solution Designer (Automation)NSW
- CCSystems Engineers / Infrastructure EngineersNSW
- CCIT Portfolio Management AnalystWA
- FTiOS DeveloperSA
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Office 365 ProjectOther
- FTService Desk Technical LeadOther