The Apache Software Foundation (ASF) has approved CloudStack as a top-level project (TLP), helping the open-source cloud software effort further establish its independence from Citrix, which acquired the program's codebase in its 2011 purchase of Clo...
Twitter users in Japan have been warning of a growing number of messages with embedded links that cause mobile and PC browsers to display taunting messages and freeze.
The US Senate has overwhelmingly passed a nonbinding proposal to allow states to collect sales tax on Internet sellers that have no presence within their borders.
CIOs and IT managers tracking the progress of the SharePoint-Yammer integration got more details about the road map this week, but the updates were a sobering reminder of the long road ahead as Microsoft works to mesh the two products.
Just as rumors begin to surface that Google is getting into the smartwatch game, Oko International, the maker of a wide range of watches and timepieces sold under the brand name 'Android,' is suing the company for trademark infringement.
The German Bundesrat has adopted an online copyright bill that will give publishers the exclusive right to make commercial use of their publications on the Internet. The bill, which does not extend protection to news snippets, must be ratified before...
Twitter is offering archives of tweets in 12 more languages as part of a global rollout of the facility.
Zynga's network of users has historically been tightly linked to Facebook's social graph, but now the gaming giant is looking to branch out.
A group of U.S. senators have offered a nonbinding amendment to a fiscal year 2014 budget resolution allowing states to collect sales taxes on Internet sales and end the tax-free shopping that many shoppers enjoy online.
Bing is incorporating more information from outside social networks such as Facebook and Twitter into how it displays search results involving people.
The French Jewish Students' Union has filed a lawsuit seeking €38.5 million (US$50 million) in criminal damages from Twitter and its CEO Dick Costolo over the company's failure to identify those responsible for a series of antisemite posts last Octob...
Eleven complainants sent an open letter to European Union's Competition Commissioner Joaquín Almunia urging him to formally charge Google with breaching competition law.
Former Tribune Company employee Matthew Keys has denied giving a username and password to anyone, or conspiring to cause damage to a protected computer.
The website of a U.S. group focused on human rights in North Korea was hacked at the same time as a cyberattack on South Korean targets on Wednesday.
Google is looking to replace physical sticky notes with Keep, a new product designed for storing notes and other pieces of information.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 2 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 3 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 4 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 5 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Dell’s Inspiron 27 7000 is the first Ryzen All-in-One PC, and it's upgradable too
- Intel's massive 18-core Core i9 chip starts a bloody battle for enthusiast PCs
- In Win's Winbot is a robotic interactive PC case
- Nvidia's Max-Q finally gives you GeForce GTX 1080 graphics in a thin-and-light laptop
- Launceston becomes Australia’s first gigabit city
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Asus launches laptops to start Computex 2017
- Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTIT Support EngineerNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager IT Software & Primary HealthcareQLD
- CCCloud Engineer - Multiple roles - AWS/AzureVIC
- FTInfrastructure Engineer - End User ComputingNSW
- CCWintel Server EngineerNSW
- FTTest Analyst (Datawarehouse)SA
- CCSecurity Analyst - Large Federal DepartmentACT
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCPega DeveloperVIC
- FTChange & Communications AnalystQLD
- FTSenior PHP Developer / Technical LeadQLD
- CCInfrastructure Business AnalystNSW
- TPSenior Frontend DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior Java Developer - Contract till June 2018QLD
- FTBI BA Consultant l Microstrategy, Business ObjectsNSW
- FTL&D Manager, Transformation Program in Finance ServicesNSW
- FTSenior Analyst Programmer - Equities or DerivativesNSW
- FTChange AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTData Analyst | $51 p/hrVIC
- FTSenior Activations Performance Analyst | $700pdVIC
- FTBusiness Development ManagerNSW
- FTIT Support Level 1 and 2NSW