Red Hat and Rackspace have won an early dismissal of a patent infringement claim brought by Uniloc, in a decision the companies are hailing as a potential landmark in intellectual property law.
Egypt said it has arrested three men suspected of slicing a crucial undersea Internet cable on Wednesday, causing widespread problems from Kenya to Pakistan.
The earthquake and tsunami that demolished northeastern Japan in 2011 left many thousands of its survivors cut off from their homes. But displaced residents of Namie-machi, a small town on the eastern coast of the Pacific that's still in an exclusion...
A West Virginia state legislator is looking to amend a no-texting-while-driving law by also banning drivers from using computerized glasses.
A distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attack of unprecedented scale that targeted an international spam-fighting organisation last week ended up causing problems for Internet users around the world, experts say.
Microsoft is trumpeting Office 365 customer successes at its U.S. Public Sector CIO Summit on Tuesday, but some of those otherwise happy clients have a wish list of features and enhancements they'd like to see in the vendor's cloud email and collabor...
In a bid to improve data security, Amazon Web Services (AWS) has launched AWS CloudHSM, which uses a separate appliance to protect cryptographic keys used for encryption.
Facebook has started displaying targeted ads in some users' desktop News Feeds in a test of Facebook Exchange ad delivery system.
Line, the chat app that is exploding in popularity in Japan and other Asian countries, has published an online safety guide for teens after a string of incidents in which it was used to maliciously target young women.
North Korea has abruptly stopped offering 3G mobile Internet access to tourists entering the country, just three weeks after the service was launched, according to a travel company.
If 2012 was the year of arcade, casino and hidden object games on Facebook, such as "Diamond Dash," "Bubble Witch Saga" and "Bubble Safari," the social network hopes 2013 will be the year of more immersive, strategy-oriented games.
Google has released updates for its Google+ apps for iPhone and Android.
Europe’s Digital Agenda Commissioner on Tuesday put forward a new law aimed at making broadband rollout cheaper and easier.
As the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers launches a new trademark clearinghouse on Tuesday, businesses that own trademarks should consider getting involved in the program, some ICANN watchers said.
LinkedIn has revamped its search engine with changes intended to make it easier for members to find information on the business networking site, whose volume of content has increased and grown more diverse in recent years.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- The Steam Link is currently on sale for $15
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Steam's Summer Sale kicks off with a $15 Steam Link, game discounts galore, and digital stickers
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Siebel Integrator/Developer - Canberra/MelbourneACT
- FTDevOps EngineerOther
- FTSecurity Service Desk Operative - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTSenior Java and AEM DeveloperOther
- FTHR Business Analyst-Performance Management/Learning ManagementOther
- FTSenior Front End DevelopersOther
- CCSenior Internal Security Consultant - TelcoVIC
- FTSenior Siebel Integrator/Developer - Canberra/MelbourneOther
- FTSenior Business ConsultantOther
- FTICT Procurement and Contracting SpecialistOther
- TPTest AnalystSA
- FTFinance and PeopleSoft Project ManagerOther
- FTJava DeveloperQLD
- FTSecurity Engineer - SIEMNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Network Architect l CCNP/CCIE R&S l Cisco ACINSW
- FTSenior Security Analyst - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- CCApplications Software EngineerNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence Analyst - Microsoft BI StackNSW
- CCData Warehouse Test AnalystQLD
- FTNetwork ArchitectACT
- FTImplementation Consultant - SMSF SoftwareOther
- CCMigration Project ManagerNSW
- FTSoftware Engineer - Content Design NetworkOther