Dropbox, whose cloud storage and file-sharing application has been adopted by millions of consumers, will add single sign-on (SSO), its latest feature for businesses as it seeks to penetrate the workplace market.
Line, the popular messaging platform based in Japan, is challenging e-book vendors like Amazon and Rakuten with a new service to download and view manga, or Japanese comic books.
Walmart's video service Vudu has reset its customers' passwords after it found that hard drives were among items stolen from its office.
An IDC study has found sweeping changes in how mobile display advertisements are sold, with Facebook, Pandora and Twitter successfully wresting away control from advertising networks over the last year.
Apple's iMessage and Facetime messaging systems have been hit with a glitch that has taken the services offline for several hours.
Mobile phone apps are accessing users' private data and transmitting it to remote servers far more than appears strictly necessary, while users have inadequate tools to monitor or control such access, according to a new study by two French government...
Bitcoin may just be a "virtual" currency, but there's no denying its rising value. The currency, which last month was trading on the order of roughly $30, is now valued at over US$230.
Google has released what it calls a "fresh look" for Google Play, with a goal of making a purchase quick and easy.
Last week, Facebook released new software for Android phones called "Home." The software is a set of apps that you can download to put Facebook photos and messaging front and center on your mobile device.
Amazon Web Services' Elastic Beanstalk for .Net applications now supports configuration files to simplify cloud setup and integration with Amazon's private cloud and relational database.
Salesforce.com is giving customers and partners access to a new set of tools and services for building mobile applications on its cloud platform.
Telecommunications provider, Vodafone, appears to be the latest to join the 4G/LTE party, announcing "the pending arrival” of its own 4G network across five capital cities.
A French intelligence agency ordered a Wikipedia volunteer to delete a page about a military radio relay last month, alleging the page contained classified military information.
Fujitsu has acquired RunMyProcess, a French startup that helps companies integrate on-site and cloud-based services.
Facebook has posted a Q&A on its website about the privacy implications of its new Facebook Home software for Android phones, though it was unclear if it has addressed all the concerns raised.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Apple TV 4K review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPProject ServicesACT
- CC.Net DeveloperWA
- FTScrum Master | 6mths +Other
- CCTransition Manger - Infrastructure ServicesVIC
- FTProblem Engineer - J2EE - TelcoVIC
- FTMICROSOFT DYNAMICS CRM ARCHITECT ? NV1 CLEARANCE REQUIREDACT
- TPProject Services - Support RolesACT
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCMobile Applications Developer (Brisbane)ACT
- FTIntegration DeveloperVIC
- FTSoftware Developer - Delphi, VMS, FortranOther
- TPProject Manager - CRMQLD
- FTIT Service Delivery Manager - Workplace Technology (O365 & SP)Other
- FTSenior Project Controls Officer / CoordinatorOther
- CCJava DeveloperQLD
- FTSplunk Engineer - starting next yearACT
- FTTechnical Operations ManagerOther
- FTSenior Telecommunications RiggerOther
- FTSAP CRM/UI5/Online Systems AnalystOther
- TPAutomation EngineerQLD
- CCWintel EngineerWA
- TPSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCProduct ManagerNSW
- TPAppian DeveloperQLD
- FTNetwork Support EngineerSA