Yahoo wants to accelerate its development of mobile products geared toward delivery of personalized content, CEO Marissa Mayer said Tuesday, as the company works to stay relevant in a world where smartphones and tablets are becoming dominant.
Yahoo's profits rose more than 30 per cent in the first quarter, due to a variety of factors including lowered operating costs, though sales at the company declined.
Chat Heads, the buzzy messaging feature released as part of Facebook's Home software for Android-based smartphones, is now coming to the iPhone and iPad.
Merging the worlds of big data and cloud computing, Red Hat, Hortonworks and Hadoop integrator Mirantis are jointly building a software program, called Savanna, that will make it easier to deploy Apache Hadoop on an OpenStack cloud service.
A host of celebrity tech executives, including the founders of Twitter, Pinterest, Evernote and Android, converged in Tokyo this week, invited as part of an ambitious effort to modernize Japan's economy through entrepreneurship.
Google's placement of its own flight-finding service in search results is resulting in lower click-through rates for companies that have not bought advertising, according to a study by Harvard University academics.
Twitter users reacted fast to the explosions that ripped through the Boston Marathon, but the incident also revealed how social media can only be so reliable in such situations.
Paying for an app in Google's online store, Google Play, will banish nagging in-app ads, but it won't dam the flow of personal information from your phone to marketers.
Red Hat has launched a community version of its still-in-development OpenStack distribution, and it also released a preview of the enterprise edition of this distribution for those who sign up for an early adopter program.
Facebook is teaming up with the nation's attorneys general to launch a public awareness campaign aimed at keeping young people safer on the site.
A Sony-backed ISP in Japan has launched a 2Gbps Internet service, which it said is the world's fastest for home use.
Complainants in the European Union's antitrust case against Google said Monday that the company's proposed remedies could be worse than the current situation.
Arris Group has received clearance from the U.S. Department of Justice for its proposed acquisition of the Motorola Home business.
Microsoft is working on designs for a touch-enabled smart watch, joining a number of other large competitors like Samsung Electronics and Apple who are said to be working on similar devices, a newspaper reported.
Expanding beyond its own OpenStack hosted services, Rackspace is offering to build OpenStack deployments for other hosting providers as well, such as telecommunication companies.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Creative Sound BlasterX Siege M04 review: This debut mouse impresses
- HTC Vive vs. Oculus Rift vs. Windows Mixed Reality: What's the difference?
- Bose Upgrade Q35 for Google Assistant
- Jabra Evolve 75e brings earbud design, Active NC and ‘busylight’ to the workplace
- Absolver celebrates 250K sales with new masks
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- Huawei Y5 (2017)
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- CCTRIM Support OfficerNSW
- FTTechnical Lead / Senior Network EngineerOther
- FTDigital Customer Experience Manager - CXOther
- FTBusiness Development Manager Consulting ITQLD
- FTOracle DeveloperVIC
- FTBusiness Process AnalystOther
- CCDesktop Support Engineer - Hunter ValleyNSW
- CCMultiple Hadoop Developers Canberra, Brisbane, Melbourne or AdelaideQLD
- FT2 x Python Developers - FinTech/TradingOther
- FTData Scientist (Scientific Computing Specialist)ACT
- FTCustomer Marketing ExecutiveOther
- FTChange Manager OR Senior Change AnalystOther
- CCInformation Security Consultant - BrisbaneACT
- FTMarketing and Advertising Project/Sales SupportOther
- CCSenior Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- FTAEM DeveloperOther
- FTSolutions Architect - Network SecurityOther
- TPSAP ABAP DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Project AnalystOther
- FTIT TechnicianOther
- CCDataStage DeveloperNSW
- CCLevel 2-3 Desktop SupportWA
- FT.NET DeveloperWA
- FTUI Developer / Front-End DevloperQLD