Data encryption could help enterprises protect their sensitive information against mass surveillance by governments, as well as guard against unauthorized access by ill-intended third parties, but the correct implementation and use of data encryption...
Apple Senior Vice President Eddy Cue offered only short answers in testimony Thursday in federal court when questioned by U.S. Justice Department prosecutors trying to solidify their case that Apple, along with five of the largest book publishers, wo...
Microsoft is upping the security on Azure with Active Authentication, a new service now in preview which allows enterprises to secure access to hosted applications such as Office 365 with two-factor authentication.
Yahoo moved to strengthen the mobile portion of its revamped Flickr photo sharing service, acquiring the developer behind a popular photo editing app.
Yahoo is resetting email accounts that have not been used for at least 12 months and issuing them to other users.
Google has detected large-scale phishing attacks targeting users in Iran, ahead of presidential elections in the country.
On the second day of its annual HP Discover user conference in Las Vegas, Hewlett-Packard launched an operating system (OS) designed specifically for cloud computing, called the HP Cloud OS. Initially, however, the software can only be obtained by pu...
Hashtags, the popular tool used on Twitter and in an array of other social sites to surface content around specific topics #likeso, are coming to Facebook.
Access to Google's Gmail service appears to be disrupted in Iran just days before the country's presidential election.
Tibco has made it possible to plan, manage and launch third-party web meeting and video chat services from its Tibbr enterprise social networking (ESN) suite.
Facebook, Twitter and Microsoft have joined Google in asking for greater transparency in surveillance requests, following widespread criticism of the U.S. government's surveillance programs and the role of the Internet companies.
Hewlett-Packard wants to help organizations get rid of their useless data, all the information that is no longer needed yet still takes up expensive space on storage servers.
A bipartisan group of eight U.S. senators has introduced legislation that would require the nation's attorney general to declassify opinions issued by the secret Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court in an effort to shed light on the government sur...
Microsoft has taken the first step in its integration roadmap for SharePoint and Yammer, allowing Office 365 customers to replace SharePoint Online's activity stream with Yammer's.
Privacy advocates are pushing the U.S. Congress to rein in the U.S. National Security Agency's efforts to collect massive amounts of data from U.S. residents, as alleged in recent news reports.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Destiny 2 PC review: A port worthy of the PC gaming's mighiest rigs
- Need for Speed: Payback tweaks awful progression system amid loot box controversy
- Five hidden features of Android 8.0 Oreo you should be using
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- AKG N60 NC review: on-ear headphones that sound great and make sense but fail to raise the bar
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCTest Analysts - agileACT
- CCSolaris / Oracle SPARC administratorVIC
- CCBusiness Project ManagerNSW
- CCLinux AdministratorNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSystems AdministratorOther
- FTTechnical Business Analyst / Application Support AnalystOther
- CCAutomation Test Analyst - Regression TestingNSW
- CCJunior to mid-level - Business Analyst ? AgileACT
- FTSenior Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTJunior Infrastructure EngineerACT
- FTJunior Front End DeveloperOther
- FTMid-Level Drupal Developer (Brisbane Location)WA
- FTSQL DeveloperACT
- TPSolution Architect - Cloud InfrastructureQLD
- FTAutomation TesterQLD
- CCJunior to Mid Level - Java/ J2EE Developer (Brisbane)WA
- CCAutomation Designer (Solutions Architect) - Robotics (RPA) - SydneyNSW
- FTSoftware EngineerSA
- FTMICROSOFT DYNAMICS CRM DEVELOPER - BASELINE CLEARANCE REQUIRED - CANBERRAACT
- FTSenior DevOps LeadVIC
- FTIT Graduate / Junior Project AdministratorOther
- CCIntegration AnalystACT
- CCWeb Applications Project ManagerVIC
- FTRobotic Process Automation DeveloperOther