There's a broad belief that bitcoin might just be the virtual currency that takes off in a big way. To do that, it will need to become a lot easier to use.
Instagram is doing everything in its power to point out the differences between its videos and Vines. Now you can import videos to the app from your Camera Roll, a feature Instagram CEO Kevin Systrom promised back in June.
Facebook is rolling out Graph Search, its newfangled social search engine, to everyone who uses the U.S. English language, the company announced Wednesday.
Instagram is adding several features to its mobile apps including the ability to import and post previously recorded videos.
Enterprise resource planning (ERP) applications may run the core operations of companies around the world, but enterprises are placing a higher priority in 2013 on other types of software, in particular business intelligence (BI), according to a new...
The music industry's lawsuit against a popular YouTube channel this week could indicate that publishers are looking for savvier ways to attack piracy besides going after YouTube itself, a legal expert said.
More cloud vendors are adding backup to the choices they offer customers, letting enterprises that embrace the cloud for applications, computing and storage also go there for business continuity.
Twitter today simplified account security with an enhancement that lets customers approve two-factor authenticated log-ins from inside their iOS and Android mobile apps.
Facebook is incorporating some changes into its news feed to make the content that it displays to users more personalized and relevant.
Enterprises that rely on cloud-based services are getting more options for falling back on another cloud if necessary.
Amazon has launched Amazon Art, a marketplace that includes more than 40,000 works of art by the likes of Norman Rockwell and Claude Monet from over 150 galleries and dealers.
Internet companies and rights groups have criticized a new Internet law in Vietnam that will put curbs on bloggers and social media.
Amazon.com founder and CEO Jeff Bezos has announced a surprise plan to buy The Washington Post for US$250 million in cash.
A rising percentage of older adults are using social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter and Google+ too, according to a Pew study.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 2 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 3 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 4 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 5 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Asus unveils the super slim ZenBook Flip S convertible
- Huawei Watch 2 Classic Review: Good watch but a missed opportunity for Wear 2.0
- Far Cry 5's first trailer reveals religious cults and explosions in picturesque Montana
- Amazon is offering two free months of Music Unlimited to new subscribers
- This week in games: Red Dead Redemption 2 is delayed, Destiny 2 PC servers explained
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Asus launches laptops to start Computex 2017
- Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - SalesforceVIC
- CCDisaster Recovery SpecialistQLD
- FTSolution Architect - DatacentreVIC
- FTXamarin DeveloperVIC
- CCC++ DeveloperNSW
- FTSales Client Services Manager (Mid-market)QLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst l GROUP LIFE INSURANCE l SydneyQLD
- FTLevel 2 Desktop SupportACT
- CCTechnical WriterVIC
- FTTest AnalystACT
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW
- FTIT Systems EngineerTAS
- CCGoogle Chromebook AdministratorNSW
- CCDevOps Consultant - 12 month contractVIC
- TPData Migration LeadNSW
- FTProject Control Analyst - PMONSW
- CCState-wide Business Transition Lead - BrisbaneVIC
- FTSQL DBA SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Learning & Teaching environmentVIC
- FTIT Support / Desktop SupportSA
- CCSAP Deployment ConsultantNSW
- FTDatabase Engineer (Oracle)ACT
- CCSenior Data EngineerVIC