Netflix defended its error messages to customers that blamed Verizon Communications' network, despite a cease-and-desist notice from the broadband service provider.
Verizon Communications has threatened to sue Netflix after the video streaming company started displaying error messages that blamed Verizon for low-quality video streams.
After a comedic video about net neutrality became a YouTube hit, more than 22,000 comments about proposed net neutrality rules flooded the website of the U.S. Federal Communications Commission, and the traffic locked up the agency's Web-based comment...
A U.S. lawmaker has introduced legislation that would prohibit the Federal Communications Commission from reclassifying broadband as a common-carrier utility, a move many net neutrality advocates have called for.
Advocates of strong net neutrality rules are calling for the U.S. Federal Communications Commission to reclassify broadband as a regulated utility, but such a move would trigger a lengthy court fight between the agency and broadband providers, some t...
Creditors of bankrupt Bitcoin exchange Mt. Gox have until Nov. 28 to file proof of their claims, according to a notice from its trustee.
Republican legislators don't even want the U.S. Federal Communications Commission to think about reclassifying broadband as a utility -- a route the regulator could take in order to reinstate net neutrality rules.
The UsFederal Communications Commission voted on Thursday to release a controversial proposal to restore net neutrality rules and seek public comment on a number of ways to proceed after a U.S. appeals court threw out the agency's old rules in Januar...
So what happens now that the U.S. Federal Communications Commission voted to release a net neutrality proposal and seek public comments?
A small band of net neutrality advocates who have pitched their tents beside the U.S. Federal Communications Commission hope that their on-the-ground activism can counterbalance well-funded lobbying efforts by large broadband providers.
The CEOs of 28 U.S. broadband providers and trade groups, including the four largest ISPs, have warned the U.S. Federal Communications Commission against reregulating broadband as a utility in an effort to protect net neutrality, saying reclassificat...
Google is buying drone-maker Titan Aerospace in a move poised to advance its airborne delivery of data services and mapping applications, according a Monday report in the Wall Street Journal.
Six major U.S. movie studios have sued Megaupload, the Hong Kong company running the now defunct file-sharing website of the same name, and its founder Kim Dotcom for allegedly encouraging and profiting from copyright infringement.
Google has asked the U.S. Supreme Court to review a decision by an appeals court that its collection of data from unencrypted Wi-Fi networks is not exempt under federal wiretap laws.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 3 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 4 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 5 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft announces Office 2019 for customers who don't want to pay forever for Office 365
- G.SKILL Releases New AMD Compatible Trident Z RGB kits
- Seagate and Baidu sign strategic cooperation agreement for big data analysis
- Moto E4: Full, in-depth review
- Belkin introduces 3.5mm Audio + Charge Rockstar compatible with new iPhone range
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Moto E4:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- CCOracle Identity & Access Management AdministratorNSW
- TPDesktop Support ConsultantVIC
- FTProject Coordinator/AdministratorOther
- CCLean Six Sigma Black Belt 6 month contractVIC
- TPBusiness Analyst / Change AnalystQLD
- FTSupport Analyst/DevOpsVIC
- FTData Governance and PMO Lead - DW/ BIOther
- FTBig Data DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Software Developer - Java/J2EE/Micro servicesOther
- TPC++ DeveloperNSW
- FTData ScientistOther
- FTScrum Master, MarketingOther
- FTJunior-Mid level .Net/Front-End DeveloperQLD
- CCC# Developer (Back-end)VIC
- CCHogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneOther
- CCBlue Prism DevelopersVIC
- TPProject CoordinatorACT
- FTSystems and Database AdministratorACT
- FTCRM DeveloperACT
- TPPrincipal Business AnalystQLD
- FTSolutions ArchitectsOther
- FTProject SchedulerSA
- FTNode.js DeveloperNSW
- FTDigital DesignerOther