Facebook has just unveiled a new set of user controls, but it isn't likely to do much in the way of calming anger about the social network's privacy policies.
The Electronic Privacy Information Center and 14 other consumer protection groups lodged a formal complaint against Facebook with the Federal Trade Commission on Wednesday. The groups take issue with Facebook's privacy policies and accuse the site of...
Facebook will work with U.S. lawmakers to address concerns about privacy following the social-networking site's announcement a week ago that it was sharing users' personal information with other sites, company officials said Wednesday.
Two more U.S. Senators have taken issue with Facebook's "opt-out" approach to recent privacy changes, asking the social networking site to change its ways.
A coalition of tech vendors and privacy groups is calling on the U.S. Congress to update a 24-year-old law to better protect users of e-mail, cloud computing services and mobile phones from government surveillance.
Facebook users are expressing strong disapproval of proposed privacy changes that will let the site share some user information with third-party Web sites and applications.
Facebook is proposing tweaks to its site governance documents so that they will be consistent with new services the social networking company plans to roll out.
Forget cookies -- even the ultrasneaky, Flash-based "super cookies." A new type of tracking may identify you far more accurately than any cookie -- and you may never know it was there.
Telstra has urged Australian Internet users to be wary about the information they post online as part of Safer Internet Day.
The Electronic Frontier Foundation has created an on-line tool that details the wealth of information a Web browser reveals, which can pose privacy concerns when used to profile users.
Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg's contention last week that privacy is becoming less important to online users caused a stir across the Internet and among privacy advocates.
Many major social networking sites are leaking information that allows third party advertising and tracking companies to associate the Web browsing habits of users with a specific person, researchers warn.
Digital liberties group the Electronic Frontier Foundation is urging its supporters to pressure Google to build significant privacy protections into its Book Search service, with the EFF suggesting the service gives Google access to new personal info...
You should be aware that you're sharing your lists with more than just your Facebook friends.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Easy Fixes for Six Common Laptop Problems
- Intel kills its standalone Project Alloy VR headset, as PC-powered VR wins out
- AMD Radeon phases out the CrossFire brand as multi-GPU gets more complicated
- Radeon RX Vega graphics cards get 2-way multi-GPU support in Radeon Software 17.9.2
- Creative Sound BlasterX Siege M04 review: This debut mouse impresses
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- Huawei Y5 (2017)
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- CCMultiple Hadoop Developers Canberra, Brisbane, Melbourne or AdelaideVIC
- FTC++ Analyst ProgrammerOther
- TPProgram Manager - Managed ServicesQLD
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTMS SQL AdministratorOther
- CCDevOps Consultant - BrisbaneVIC
- FTProject Support Officer (Part Time)SA
- CCAWS DevOps Engineer - BrisbaneQLD
- FTSystem Analyst - Wifi TechnologiesOther
- CCDesktop Support Engineer - Hunter Valley AreaNSW
- FTBI - Business Intelligence, Analytics specialists & ArchitectsOther
- CCFilenet Developer - BrisbaneQLD
- FTNetwork Design EngineerOther
- FTDelivery ManagerVIC
- FTRPA DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Pega DeveloperOther
- FTMobile/ Web (PHP) DeveloperNSW
- TPDatabase & GIS ManagerVIC
- FTSolution Architect - Enterprise VoiceVIC
- CCDatabase Administrator - BrisbaneNSW
- FTTest Engineer - Telecom domainVIC
- TPCyber Security Business AnalystACT
- FTJunior Applications Support AnalystOther