Yahoo is thought to be in the process of wrapping up a deal to sell bookmarking service Delicious for US$1m.
Web users relying on Wi-Fi networks rather than fixed broadband connections to access the web experience slower speeds, says Epitiro.
Samsung's components division is pushing the eco-friendly angle at CeBIT this year (just as it did last year). The difference this time around is that the company believes its reduced-power-consumption 30nm DDR memory could hold the key to the future...
Thousands of Gmail users have seen their old emails wiped from their inbox following a bug that affected Google's webmail service.
The BBC iPlayer is now offering web users the chance to watch TV shows broadcast on rival channels including ITV and Five.
Amazon is thought to be preparing to offer its Prime customers the chance to stream movies and TV shows over the Internet.
News Corp, which owns MySpace, has revealed it is considering a sale, merger or even spinoff of the social network.
The number of superfast broadband connections in the UK looks set to exceed 600,000 by the end of 2011, says <a href="http://www.point-topic.com">Point Topic</a>.
The UK's national security advisor has warned that government websites used to upload tax returns or claims benefits are at risk of attack from hackers who support <a href="http://wikileaks.org">WikiLeaks</a>.
LimeWire will close for good on New Years Eve as it will shut its legitimate online music store permanently.
More than a quarter (26 percent) of web users spend more time online communicating with their friends than in person, says Yazino.
Brits looking to grab the attention of employers could do just that with an augmented reality CV, says CWJobs.co.uk.
Social networkers who use location-based services such as Facebook Places should expect to see their home insurance premiums rise, says Confused.com.
Online auction site Craigslist is being urged to close its 'adult services' section on all of its global sites.
Hackers create 57,000 new web pages every week in a bid to infect web users with malicious software, says PandaLabs.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Apple TV 4K review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTTM1 Application Management AnalystOther
- FTSAP CRM/UI5/Online Systems AnalystOther
- CCWorkforce Capacity Analyst - Contract with Large Telco in Pennant HillsNSW
- TPApplication Support AdministratorVIC
- FTProject Manager/Business AnalystQLD
- FTSolution Architect/Designer - Telecom IndustryOther
- FTKofax Application DeveloperOther
- FTDevOps Engineer - Financial ServicesOther
- CCTest ManagerVIC
- FTBusiness Manager (Business Management & PMO)Other
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - Operational experience requiredOther
- FTHR Business PartnerOther
- CCBusiness Analyst / Advisor - Content & Collaboration - SharePointNSW
- FTPayments Business AnalystVIC
- FTNetwork Lead AcrhitectNSW
- FTSenior Test AnalystQLD
- FTDigital Content ProducerOther
- FTRegional Market Manager - Wide Bay RegionQLD
- FTSAP Payroll SpecialistOther
- CCJava Full stack developer - Telco domainVIC
- FTSenior Change Analyst, Governance & AssuranceOther
- FTMarketing Operations ManagerNSW
- CCMultiple System Engineers - Data Centre - TelcoVIC