In a matter of weeks, everyone on Facebook will be searchable by name. But you'll still have ways to control who sees your content, as long as you can navigate Facebook's web of privacy controls.
Companies offering anonymous Web browsing and communication services are seeing a huge increase in business since recent news leaks about the U.S. National Security Agency's mass data collection and surveillance activities.
Seven top E.U. judges ruled Thursday that a leading Internet news website was legally responsible for offensive views posted by readers in the comments section.
Airbnb's dispute with New York state regulators heated up on Wednesday with the company saying it filed a motion in New York State Supreme Court, objecting to a subpoena for information on 15,000 participating hosts in the city.
File this one under oops -- Twitter may have inadvertently revealed, at an earlier point, its plans to go public on Nov. 15, according to a recent PrivCo report.
When's dinner? Just ask Google ... Maps.
Can't find an item in your grocery store? Some retailers want to help, but it could mean tracking your every move as you wander through the aisles.
Internet access can be expensive, especially in developing countries. Google is backing a new project that aims to change that.
How many eyes see a tweet about television? Nielsen wants to find out, and let marketers know so they can make more informed advertising decisions on Twitter.
Twitter doesn't seem to have a problem attracting users in international markets, but it definitely has problems making money off them.
Snapchat is giving photos and videos captured with its app some longevity.
Sources aware of Google's plans have "let slip" that an iOS version of Google Play Music All Acccess should be out by the end of October.
Twitter has fewer users and less revenue than Facebook, but in mobile advertising Twitter appears to have dodged the problems that dragged down Facebook's stock after its public offering last year.
Ads are coming to Instagram in the next couple of months, the photo- and video-sharing app maker said Thursday.
Twitter has filed for its long-awaited initial public offering, revealing a fast-growing company but one that lost money in each of the past three years.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Easy Fixes for Six Common Laptop Problems
- Intel kills its standalone Project Alloy VR headset, as PC-powered VR wins out
- AMD Radeon phases out the CrossFire brand as multi-GPU gets more complicated
- Radeon RX Vega graphics cards get 2-way multi-GPU support in Radeon Software 17.9.2
- Creative Sound BlasterX Siege M04 review: This debut mouse impresses
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- Huawei Y5 (2017)
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTDigital Program Manager - Web & eCommerceOther
- FTSenior Technical / Team LeadOther
- CCLevel 2-3 Desktop SupportWA
- FTService Request ManagerSA
- TPSenior Project ManagerQLD
- TPQlik DeveloperQLD
- FTWorkday TesterVIC
- CCDatabase AnalystNSW
- FTBig Data EngineerOther
- FTSenior Change AnalystOther
- TPChange Delivery Officer / PMOQLD
- CCTRIM Support OfficerQLD
- FTMobile App Developer - XamarinWA
- CCNetwork Engineer - Cleveland BasedQLD
- FTData Center EngineerOther
- FTSenior Project ManagerOther
- CCTRIM Support OfficerWA
- CCJEE DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Software EngineerOther
- FTNetwork Test ManagerVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - InsuranceOther
- CCNetwork Solution ArchitectQLD
- CCUX DesignerVIC
- CCDevOps Consultant - BrisbaneVIC