Some new details have emerged about Jelly, the mysterious startup from Twitter co-founder Biz Stone: The company's app is "very close" to launching, and will be available for free on iOS and Android-based devices, Stone recently said.
Twitter has set its IPO price at US$26 per share, a dollar above the top end of the price range it predicted earlier this week.
YouTube is overhauling comments on videos to highlight the ones that actually mean something to viewers, the site said Wednesday.
The New York Stock Exchange has formally approved Twitter stock for trading, making it likely that the much-anticipated initial public offering will take place on Thursday.
Google has added new features to its search app on iOS, like updated reminders and hands-free search, designed to proactively deliver information to people at certain moments.
Google has added some new privacy controls to Google+ to give business users a more secure way to share sensitive information on the social network.
Google's increasing use of users' personal data in its services may in the future extend to Maps, where users could see more customized, individual views.
Open Text is acquiring GXS Group for US$1.17 billion in a deal that will give the information management software vendor a widely used cloud-based business-to-business trading platform.
Consumers are getting more aware that they can be tracked while they walk around stores but plenty still feel uncomfortable about it, according to a new survey.
Microsoft is hoping to differentiate its Dynamics CRM (customer relationship management) software from the likes of Salesforce.com with a new set of 18 industry templates that fit the application to verticals including sports management, health care ...
Google has launched a new tool that connects people with experts over live interactive video for free or paid advice, while adding a revenue stream for the company in the form of transaction fees from providers.
Microsoft bills its Bing search engine as a social one, and to keep it that way it's renewing a partnership with Twitter to keep tweets appearing in Bing search results, the companies said Friday.
It's official: Instagram now has ads, and the first one appeared Friday courtesy of fashion designer Michael Kors.
A proposal to make websites liable when user-generated comments violate state laws would be disaster for many popular online destinations, according to e-commerce trade group NetChoice.
Web videoconferencing may get easier after a decision by Cisco Systems that should help bring widely used technology into browsers.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 2 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 3 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 4 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Nvidia's new generation of powerful GeForce GTX Battlebox PCs finally embraces AMD
- How Thunderbolt 3 won the port wars
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 360: Great for the Galaxy S8, not so much for the iPhone
- Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- MSI GE72 7RE Apache Pro gaming laptop review
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTTest AnalystACT
- FTSenior Digital Developer - SitecoreQLD
- FTLooking for Software TestersACT
- FTDisaster Recovery AnalystNSW
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- CCJava Developer - IntergrationQLD
- TPSenior Project Manager - Digital Application CX TransformationNSW
- FTSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- FT.NET Web DeveloperSA
- FTBUSINESS TECHNOLOGY PARTNERVIC
- TPInfrastructure Project ManagerQLD
- FTOperations Manager - NV1 Cleared - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTApplication Support Lead l Experience with health applicationsNSW
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCGIS Consultant/ Developer - BRISBANENSW
- PTThe job "Project Manager" is now ExpiredNSW
- FTSales Client Services Manager (Mid-market)QLD
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectACT
- TPBusiness Analyst / Test CoordinatorQLD
- TPReporting DeveloperWA
- CCImplementation Manager/PlannerQLD
- FTInfrastructure Engineer - End User ComputingNSW
- FTUX / UI Designer MobileNSW