The U.S. government has chosen a Google subsidiary to rehabilitate Moffett Federal Airfield in Silicon Valley, a site that has hosted Google executives' fleet of private jets.
A problem identified by Mt. Gox as a bug in Bitcoin software is actually a longstanding technical issue Mt. Gox should have prepared for, the Bitcoin Foundation said Monday.
Bing is highlighting bitcoin currency conversions at the top of its search results, the Microsoft-owned search engine said Monday.
Bitcoin software has a bug that allows fraud, Tokyo-based bitcoin exchange Mt. Gox said Monday. The news was followed by a new fall in the value of the digital currency.
Ross Ulbricht, the alleged creator of the Silk Road online black market, will go to trial in November and be held until then without bail, the U.S. Department of Justice said Friday.
Tech sector earnings this week stirred concerns about growth for social media companies LinkedIn and Twitter but highlighted positive trends for some networking and cloud services companies.
LinkedIn is shutting down Intro, its recently launched mobile service for connecting people over email, that raised security concerns.
Bitcoin's value declined sharply Friday, just as Mt. Gox, an online exchange for buying and selling the digital currency, announced that it was temporarily suspending withdrawals.
As Google unveiled its first videoconferencing hardware on Thursday, it also introduced software with partner Vidyo that can bring together employees in video meeting rooms and users of Google+ Hangouts.
Oracle CEO Larry Ellison relied on a time-tested bromide to sell a conference crowd on the vendor's array of HCM (human capital management) applications on Thursday.
LinkedIn is acquiring Bright, a startup that has developed a search technology for better matching job hunters with employers that could help to drive more users to LinkedIn's site.
As with other technology companies, the number of requests for Twitter users' data from governments worldwide has continued to rise, it reported Thursday in a report showing that it complies with requests from U.S. authorities about 70 percent of the...
Twitter will give researchers access to its public and historical data to help them get insights on a wide variety of issues.
Apple on Wednesday removed Blockchain, the last remaining application in its mobile store for transmitting bitcoins, signaling the continuing uncertainty around the virtual currency.
Google's proposed acquisition of Nest Labs has been cleared by U.S. antitrust regulators, possibly paving the way for an early closure of the transaction.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 2 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 3 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 5 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- How to take screenshots in Windows 10
- The Pi Desktop kit transforms your Raspberry Pi into a stylish, SSD-powered mini-PC
- The Full Nerd episode 23: AMD Threadripper vs Intel Core i9, Radeon Vega is here(ish)
- Microsoft shows the power of its Pen with a new Whiteboard app and other upgrades
- Surface Pro is Microsoft's long-awaited Surface Pro 4 upgrade, restyled as a laptop
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Huawei P10 smartphone review
- Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTTest EngineerVIC
- FTSenior .NET DevelopersSA
- CCSenior Data EngineerVIC
- TPICT Customer Support OfficerNSW
- FTPractise Manager - SecurityVIC
- CCPHP DeveloperNSW
- CCImplementation Manager - DeliveryVIC
- TPBusiness Analyst - ImprovementQLD
- FTSenior Microwave Transmission EngineerNSW
- FTIntegration EngineerACT
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTSystem Analyst - IntegrationQLD
- TPIT Business AnalystNSW
- CCJava / J2EE DeveloperVIC
- TPSolution Architect - LIS ProgramQLD
- CCSharepoint Analyst / DeveloperQLD
- FTTest Manager / Test LeadQLD
- CCGIS Consultant/ Developer - BRISBANEVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTDIRECTOR PROJECT DELIVERY, WELLINGTONNZ
- CCData ArchitectWA
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- TPSupport AnalystVIC